Chapter -9

She started walking barefoot in the streets.....her saree was totally wet now and was clinging to her body..

"Ruko please..." he held her hand from behind...but she again jerked his hand...

"Don't come near me!"

"Ok..Don't talk to me...at least get on the car..your shoes have broken...think maturely! We can talk about this later but please now get on the car!" He now shouted making her stop walking

"Oh Please stop this mature shit! Sab tumhare tarha nahi hosakte...aur rahi baat jaane ki..you don't have to worry about that...I will take a cab and go...as a friend tumne meri bohot help ki...I don't want to disturb you further..." she started finding cab...while momo was massaging his forehead thinking that what  a blunder he did..

Soon she found a cab and started going...Mohsin couldn't just leave her like that...he drove the car just behind her cab making sure she remains safe...here shivangi was silently sobbing in the cab...she looked behind from the glass and saw his car...

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? Jab maine tumhe pyaar kiya tab you totally ignored me...now that I'm moving on from you you're again trying to enter in my heart...you know that very well ki I always become weak when I see you...no matter how much I try..I won't be able to forget you..main tumhe phirse pyaar karungi..and you will leave me again..please don't make this hard for me.." she thought while crying and looking behind at him..

Soon they both reached at the building at the same time...but she quickly went towards the lift wiping off her tears...she was continuously pressing the lift button so that the lift door closes and she wouldn't have to go with him...the lift was actually about to close just then he rushed towards it and she sighed in frustration...

It was looking like the lift was going too slowly...she was just hoping when she'll go to her home..and he was staring at her feeling guilty and was only staring at her...now she noticed it and started looking here and there feeling a little bit uneasy..

Suddenly the power supply of lift ran out...and the lights went off making their surroundings totally dark..she started panicking and was breathing heavily due to fear....her heart was broken and she was mentally weak since the start of the day so she just couldn't handle this much trouble...she was shouting a bit....

"What the hell is happening?please someone help! What is this now? I want to get out...is anybody listening? Please help" she was shouting

"Please stop panicking! Calm down I have spoken to the lift mechanic..wo aate hi honge" but she wasn't listening to him and was moving here and there...it seemed like she was having a panic attack!

He couldn't see her like this...he went towards her...backhugged her making her stop moving...

"Stop please shivi..main hoon na tumhare saath!" Her breathing started getting normal..she became silent and was totally calmed down..but then she started feeling something else!they both were wet..his one hand was tightly holding her wet bare belly underneath her saree and the other was holding both of her hands so that she couldn't move...she closed her eyes feeling him...he started inhaling her sweet scent from her neck..his lips were about to claim her neck...but just then the lights came back and the lift opened....

Shivi hadn't talked with him since five days....she hasn't stepped  out of  her room in these days.. she thought that seeing him would be the great mistake as she won't be able to control herself after him...but then how she can keep herself locked like this! She wanted to refresh her mind so she went to their society's playground and started bonding with the kids over there...yes she always had that power to bond with a kid and they were like her stress buster...