Chapter-14

"Shivangi, you're not doing it in the right way!"her choreographer scolded....

"Sorry,sir" she started trying the dance steps again..

"Dhyaan kaha hain tumhara? Chalo its all for today...take some rest..will see you tomorrow" she went to her home sadly...she just couldn't focus today from the very beginning...maybe it's because she didn't talk to him...HIM? actually yes...she was missing him only....the person she needed most right now was only him...

"Hello!" She called in no minute...she had a full sweaty tired face after rehearsal..but she didn't bother to get freshed...the first thing after reaching home she did was dialling his number....

"Hi... how are you doing?" He finally took the call...

"Kuch accha nahi jaraha hain...I miss you..kash tum yaha hote"

"What!"He sarcastically laughed..."I thought you were super busy there....as in you even don't bother to take your call by yourself!"

"Kya kehrahe ho?when I didn't take your call?"

"Sorry sorry its my fault..you always receive my calls and don't let any of your FRIENDS receive it!" He was indeed upset as well as jealous over the past incident..so he couldn't just control his temper...

"What the hell are you saying? Say it clearly!"

"Leave all of this...enjoy your life in dehradun! I'll be very much happy to be your good memory from Mumbai only..."

"Have you lost it? Aur tum kyon itna gussa ho rahe ho? I'm the one who should be upset...firstly I didn't want to come here..you told me to go! And then you even didn't show up at airport!"

"Maine tumhe Dehradun dance participation ki liye jane ko bola tha....NOT FOR MAKING NEW BOYFRIENDS THERE! OR ELSE I SAY HE IS THERE IN THE FRAME WITH YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT!" He raised his voice now....he didn't think about the outcome..he just put all his frustration and anger which he was having these days in this!

"Just shut up! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ABOUT ME?" Her eyes were now moist with heavy tears...

"Mera sochne ya na sochne se kya sach badal jayega? Anyways I'm sorry for this..I..um" she laughed sarcastically at his words...

"Don't hesitate...complete what you were going to say!" She closed her eyes tightly with tears flowing...her nails started scratching the other hand...

"I think we should take a break!" He hanged the call immediately...he said it all in anger but he was hurt...so she could have handled him...how would he react when he was already craving to talk to her but suddenly a guy appears and claims him to be her lover...he loved her more than himself...he still does it...he is hurt..he is alone and there is no one beside him...he felt like dying was a far better option...why she couldn't understand his situation! Thinking this, he started breaking glasses...he didn't stop until his hands starts bleeding...

"What did this happen with us? Tum kyon nahi samajh payi mujhko? Kyon nahi bola that the guy was nobody to you! Mere saath hi aise kyon hota hain?why doesn't no one understands me? Congratulations to me! I'm officially all alone again!" He thought..

Here in her place her phone fell from her hands just when he spoke his last words...she went silently in the bathroom...she was standing under the water almost like a dead body...her tears were falling continuously...she stopped reacting until she remembered their confession in his house..her heart broke into pieces then...she sat down crying loudly now...

"Was there any fault in my love? I have loved you with all I have..iss din k baare main kabhi nahi socha tha....did he trust me this much? I think true love is most underrated thing in life...love only gives you pain.....but I'll make sure you're the first and last person whom I love.."

It's been two weeks now since their convo. Both of them didn't dare to contact each other...it was her dance performance that day and she successfully made it...everyone praised her highly...

"Yaar..kya dance kiya tune! You did a fabulous job" Sahil came and put his hand in her shoulder in a friendly way...

"Thanks...ahem" she somehow removed his hand...she was only comfortable with his touch....

"Shivangi I wanted to say something"

"Haan bol!"

"Wo hum log maze main teri doctor ka call receive karliya tha.." she choked her throat hearing his name...

"What? Toh...um...phir kya hua?"

"I told him that I'm your boyfriend..."

"What! Tu pagal hogaye hain kya?"

"Dekh...hum log masti main kardiya....why? Did he reacted to it? Yaar sorry, If anything happened because of us..."

"Ummm...koi baat nahi..jo hona tha wo to hogaya..ab kuch nahi hosakta" she silently went to her home...

Time passed by and it had been one month since they had talked last....she only wondered in these days.."Doesn't he feel anything being away from her like she does?"

"Sheenu! There is a courier delivery for you " her aunt said and she went to get it....it was an invitation card...seems like wedding invitation card...there she found a hand-written letter..she thought to read it first...

"Shivangi,
It's been long since we talked..I really miss your khatarnaak ideas and aunty ke haath ke delicious foods...tujhe pata hain..I am getting married finally...aur wo teri hone wali bhabi,she is quite similar like you...hahaha..but she loves me a lot...tu ekbar yaha aaja phir hum teeno milke shaadi ko puri tarha se enjoy karenge! Aur tujhe pata hain why did I write instead of calling? Because here you can't give your funny lame excuses not to come! Please yaar mana maat karna...mujhe aur teri bhabi ko bohot accha lagega if you come here...
Love,
T"

"should I go? Aur waise bhi yaha rehke I'll get only sad rememebering him..." she opened the invitation card and saw the Venue Address...'Lake park avenue, Ontario, Canada'

"CANADA!" the only thing that her mind remembered was just him..actually he was in her heart, mind, thoughts, everywhere!

"Stop shivangi! Canada kitna bada country hain...he can't be there..uska clinic bhi to hain!" Her mind thought..."I wish wo waha hote" her heart told....

"Jo bhi ho....I can't be this much selfish...he did a lot for me..aur uske shaadi main I can't pass it like this..I should go there..."

Precap:

"What is he doing here?" She thought...

"What is she doing here? " he thought biting his nails..

DESTINY SEPARATED THEM..BUT LITTLE DID THEY KNOW IT HAS MORE BEAUTIFUL PLANS FOR THEM❤

So here is another chapter as promised...And Ramzaan Mubarak guys...I'm so happy that my Birthday is in Ramzaan this year(which is on May 1st😋) May the light of goodness in Ramadan removes all the sorrows and brings this pandemic to an end...Anyways Do Vote and comment how it's going❤