Chapter-26

After the night, the morning spent quite well for her only because  his family...literally every people there his Abbajan, ammijaan, zeba, taha, nephews and everyone  ensured her smile❤

"Excuse me, Dr. Khan! Can you please finish the next procedure of this operation! Actually I've to rush to my family...Its new year tomorrow!" Dr.Antonio came to his room..

"But what about my family!" He was now hell desperate to see his girl..

"I'm sorry...please if you do it I'll be very much obliged..." he went..

"Huh! Isse Antonio k main to ab! " he sighed and got back to work...

Here the whole Ontario was decorated heavenly for new year's eve! It was no less than a grand festival...A huge countdown of new year was going to be held at a near club...Shivangi was hell  excited to go there.. she has had so much dreams romancing with him in the new year's night there! But All this is baseless now..he won't be here this time...

"Shivangi  for my sake, please chalo na! We'll have fun! Please!"

"Nahi, bhabhi..you guys go.."

"Accha! Forgot about yesterday? Tum bhi to meri bhabhi jaisi ho! Can't I request you that much!" Zeba smirked now..

"Hmm!" She fell short of words now!

"Please chalo..nah !please.. " And after so much attempts, she somehow agreed...

_____________________________

Zeba, taha and Shivangi (no haddis now!) went to the club....it was indeed a gorgeous huge setup....A huge crowd of people were present there! But what so! He wasn't there...her mind was engrossed in his thoughts...she somehow managed to be there wearing a black crop top paired with black denim shorts...

"It's so crowdy here! Hum log kuch drinks le payenge ki nahi!" Zeba said noticing the surroundings...

"Tum dono ruko! I am getting it for you!" Taha went...as it was crowdy, there were people with some inappropriate intentions  too...shivi got quite scared noticing them...and suddenly someone pushed her from back  and held her bare waist...

"Wtf! How dare you touch me! I'll cut your h.." but she got interrupted in between...

"Calm down sherni! It's me..." And she turned hearing his sound...there he was smiling cheekily behind her...her body heated up seeing Him...His talks, smile, those killer looks...she missed all these...but then he left without informing her! 'Dont forget that!' Her mind knocked...

"Hi! Kaise ho? Mujhe miss nahi kiya?" He gently took her in hug and whisperd in her ear...it was enough to make her eyes closed in shyness....

"Ahem... zeba I'm feeling suffocated here..I should go!" She broke the hug...

"Shivangi, please! Count down tak ruk jao! Aree Mohsin tum?" Finally zeba could notice him in the darker environment..

"Hmm..just came a here a min ago..Tum log..who else is here?"

"Sorry..we didn't brought pallavi here!" She said folding her arms..

"Itna gussa tch!" He thought.." No, actually I was saying about gaurav!"

"None of them came..bass hum teeno hi!" Zeba said..

"Accha hua.."

"Ohho!" Zeba was about to just tease her...

"See...taha aagaye taha aagaye!" Seems he and destiny had a special friendship...

"Hi, Mohsin!" And they got busy in their convo. Here shivi was just checking Mohsin with an angry face... suddenly his eyes went to hers catching her staring...he smiled...'pakad liya'  'oh no!'