Chapter-8

They both went to their home silently after that...Shivangi directly went to her room and started weeping...she was feeling rejected...she also wanted to avoid him but she couldn't...tears were making her pillow totally wet..she slept like that only...

A day has passed...Mohsin was returning from his clinic and he reached in front of the gate of their building...suddenly he bumped into someone...

"Can't you see where you are going?" He told without looking a her...

"Tum? What are you doing here? Kahi ja rahi ho?"he finally spotted her

"Finally tumne mujhe notice kiya!" She sarcastically laughed...

"My medicines were finished..so umm..I am going to get them"

"So you could have called me...main lekar aata..."he said

"Come on yaar...you're a friend..how can I disturb you for this simple thing? Waise bhi after one month I'll go back to dehradun..tab to I've to do everything by myself na?"

"I don't know anything...I'm your doctor for now...and only I'll handle this medical issues of yours..now let's go.." he said again going to his car...

She didn't talk much...as she knew he will not listen to her..so without anymore arguments, she went with him..the whole ride was silent...finally they reached the pharmacy...

Mohsin started asking about the medicines and buying them and at that time her phone rang..

"Mohsin can you please carry on..I have to receive a call" he just nodded his head..

She then went to the other side of the road and received the call...

"Kaisi hain tu? Itne din baad meri yaad aayi tujhe?" She said

"Nahi yaar...I miss you..in fact I miss everyone in our squad..ab to we all are busy....tujhe pata hain Aakash ka shaadi bhi hogaya.."

"Ha yaar I missed it..you know naa I had a surgery a week ago"

"Haa yaar...abhi tu thik hai nah?"

"Ha..I'm feeling better now"

"Aur bata humare doctor ji ka kya hua..abhi tak usne tujhe kuch bola?"

"My hopes are gone yaar..I think he doesn't like me..ya phir he has someone in his life" she said looking at him who was busy buying medicine...

"Lets hope this is not true...anyways main to bhul hi gayi the important news I wanted to tell you.."

"Kya? "

"This Friday A reunion party of our college is happening....everyone will be coming..don't miss it yaar..and inform this to your doctor sahab too" she laughed

"Kya yaar"and then they started talking with e/o about other stuffs and there was truck quickly coming towards her..but she was so engrossed in the call that she couldn't notice it...the truck now came really close to her and was about to crush her any moment..

"Pagal hogayi ho kya? Abhi accident hojata to?"

"Legs k sath sath aakhein bhi kharab hogaye hain kya tumhari?"He started shouting...

"And why was the call so important haan?koi maar gaya hain kya?" He took the phone from her and cut the call...

Now she also got furious and snatched the phone from him....

"Meri kuch hojaye...meri medicine...meri accident jo bhi ho tumhe Kya? you have got so many friends....ek agar chali jaye to kya? And stop this over-caring drama please... I had enough" she finally vented out her frustration and went to sit in the car...