Chapter-25

The next morning, Shivangi is seen sleeping with a content  smile...But then suddenly someone(of course you know who!) beside her pushed her in such way that they both fell down on the floor...

"Ouch! Meri per tut jaati to! Why the hell you're here?" She asked holding his collars tightly...though the action  seemed out of anger..But deep down she was losing her balance and could fall anytime over his lips....so you know for safety!

"Hello! Are you listening or not! Mujhe jane do!" She broke his trance by trying to get up...

"Uhhuh...aise kaise! I'll die but won't let you leave today!" He tightened his grip over her back and thus...all her attempts of controlling emotions started to fly away!

"Chodo please...kya chahiye tumhe?" she looked down in nervousness...But then his semi bare chest got noticed  by her pupils....'Oh the smell of his neck! Lemme just once ki..No, no!' quickly moved her eyes to left...

"You know that very well what I want! Ab jaldi se boldo.."

"I don't know...what is it?"

"Accha! By the way, sapne main kisko dekhke itne sharma gayi thi?"

"Of course tumh....um"

"Hmm? (Smirking) ab to ye natak chod hi do! Btw how dare you tumne Dr.Mohsin Khan ko bina appointment liye bula liya apni sapno main!" He now took her hands from his collars and enterwined  them with his ones..

"Bilkul thik kiya! He himself told me that he is my doctor, saviour, lover, would be husband and the father of my future kids!" words slipped out of her mouth not knowing the consequence! Now, she fully knew, she was caught...

"Hm...par aisa kyon?" He acted cute..

"Cause He loves me and I Love him!" Finally she confessed! Wasn't it a moment to cherish forever! She slowly took her lips on his neck...she controlled enough now, not anymore! She started softly sucking the area...

"By the way, as far as I remember...hmm maine to last wala (hone wale farah k baap wala😂) bola hi nahi!" She now moved her lips and slowly came closer...

"Oh, Is it so! Then wo bhi hum fulfill karlenge! "

"Ummm..kaise?" She started coming dangerously close to him...waiting to smash his lips in any sec...

"Aaaah!" She nearly could break her nose now! As she fell...But the pain couldn't affect much comparing to  the fact that "It was all a dream!"

"Dimaag kha gaya isne meri!" Slowly got up...

___________________________________

"Aunty, um..where is Mohsin? I searched him everywhere...But couldn't get him...Aunty! "

"Thik hain...okay ab main rakhti hoon.."she hanged the call...

"Haan bolo what happened?"

"I can't find Mohsin anywhere..where um.."

"Wo to chala gaya..."

"What? But where ?"

"Dr. Antonio called him...They graduated together....um wo Toronto pe ek naya hospital shuru kiya...bass issi liye usse waha bula liya.." His mom said...

"Oh... then he'll come around evening nah?" Her sheer restlessness  for him was easily noticeable....

"Nahi beta....he can come after 2-3 days...minimum 1 din lagega hi...." his mom was somewhere happy understanding the fact..she had a different feeling towards his boy!

"Oh..." it was not a good news at all after dreaming him 2 times that morning! 'Would all this happen if she had replied him that day?' She started feeling guilty....