Chapter -7

It has been one week since the surgery took place...Here shivangi was physically feeling much better now..but mentally she was that much upset..Mohsin didn't interact with her in these days...she was missing her man like hell but also was a bit shocked about the matter that he didn't even try to ask about her health condition...

"Haa beta she's doing much better than before...yeah she took her breakfast too...I don't understand why  you care about her a lot but you don't want her to know it...May everything becomes well between you too" her mom hanged up the call..

"Kon tha mumma?"

"Meri friend...you don't know her beta" her mom left..

"Sorry for eavesdropping mumma..but ek chiz acchi hui I got to know what I wanted..now I know what I have to do next!" She thought..

"Dinner is ready, sheenu chalo khaa lo"her mom came with a tray

"I don't want to have food! I want to talk to Mohsin and thank him maa..but he is not talking to me..."

"He might be busy....and this is total nonsense...you were getting well but if you stop taking food you can fall ill again, you know that right?"

"Mujhe kuch nahi pata..I just want to talk to him" she said being adamant...

After one hour, when her mom wasn't still able to convince her to eat..she clearly gave up and called momo and informed him every single thing and he got super tensed..

"Aunty can you pass the phone to her?I want to talk to her!"momo spoke and shivi finally took the call

"Why are you doing this?"

"Kya?"

"Ye na khaane ki jidd..Don't you know ki if anything happens to you then hum I m..mean tumhari family ko ye kitna affect karega?"

"I don't know anything...aur tum jo mere sath baat nahi ki itne din...uska kya?"she spoke like a baby

"Aaa... okay we will go on a day out tomorrow but on one condition..you will have your dinner..now! Okay? "

"Yessss! I mean.. thik hain khaa lungi" her voice indicated clear excitement for the next day and she slept dreaming about tomorrow...

Here Mohsin was preparing hard that no matter what he'll  somehow control his feelings for her...

The next day, shivi came out of the lift and saw momo standing..their outfit:

They both froze at that moment looking at e/o "pretty" thought momo

"Chalein?" She said with a smile...

"After you" he made her sit in the car like a true gentleman...he was driving and she was sitting beside him in the passenger's seat...Both of them were silent...so he thought to break the ice..

"Breakfast kiya?"

"Nahi..not yet.."

"What! Why didn't you tell me eariler? Let's go to a restaurant first..."she was loving his caring side towards her

"Chinese khane chalein?" And they went to a  indo-Chinese restaurant...Shivi was eating very cutely  momo was staring at her lovingly... (you guys can hear this song to understand it better or you can just listen to the song and imagine it on shivin)

                                Tera hone laga hoon
                                  Khone laga hoon
                                 Jab se mila hoon...

Suddenly he saw a piece of food on the corner of her lips...he signalled her the place and told her to remove it..but she  couldn't do it properly so he came closer to her and wiped it off with his thumb..they were in that position for quite a long time...their eyes were locked with e/o..his hot breath was fanning her lips...but suddenly the waiter came and they parted from e/o

Then they went to juhu beach..there were so many pigeons flying here and there..shivi was so happy that she started whirling around...Momo was looking at her all the time..and suddenly she was about to fall but he caught her waist at the right moment..

"Kahi chot lagi to nahi na tumhe? " his hands were still on her waist...

"Main thik hoon" and they started walking...

"Can I ask you a question? " she said

"Haa bolo"

"Itna care karte ho meri but why do you try to hide it from myself?" He was now nervous a little about what to answer

"What are you trying to say? "

"You used to call mumma and ask her about me...didn't you?"

"How did you know?"

"Dont worry she didn't tell me anything..I found it..jo bhi ho...sach kahu to I'm not your that much close friend either...you totally avoided me in the last semester of our college.To phir ab itna fikar kyun?" She was waiting for his answer desperately

"T..that time I was so busy with my studies...and about us being friends..we can also be now" he said trying to escape

"How beautifully he is hiding his feelings! Koi baat nahi...abhi isse force karne ka koi matlab nahi...at least friends banke we can talk" she thought

"Yeah lets be friends!" They hugged each other and current passed through their bodies....before anything happened he took himself out of the hug...

"Umm...shivangi I mistakenly left my house keys in clinic...do you want me to drop you first or you'll go with me in my clinic?"

"Its okay..let's to your clinic first..."

They left for the clinc...they were talking in the whole way to clinc...they opened up a lot in this time...After reaching clinc they went to his cabin and momo started finding his keys

"Do you want this?" Shivi spoke mischievously as she took his stethoscope...

"De do mujhe wo..it can break...please..."

"We're friends yaar...how can I give it to you so soon?" She took her tongue out at him..he started chasing her and running behind her....they were laughing and chasing each other...suddenly momo caught in a quick force that they both fell into te clinic bed him on top of her..his hand was again behind her head making sure she doesn't get hurt...But his lips straightly touched her neck..he closed his eyes tightly making hard efforts to control his feeling..on the other hand she got goosebumps in her whole body.....her hands made their way in his neck...as soon as she clutched his shirt he couldn't control more and started sucking her neck like  it was his food🙈🙈🙈 being totally  under control of his feelings he lightly gave a love bite and she hissed in pleasure...it was now going more further...he started kissing her collerbone and was going for her upper chest in the cleavage area...they were both enjoying that moment and then he came back to his senses....he got up feeling so embarrassed and guilty....And she again got upset that he listened to his mind not his heart....

Precap:

Confrontation of past in the rain!

Sorry for being late guys..... Do vote and let me know your opinions in the comments...Next chapter will be published soon!