Chapter-6

They were sleeping cuddling to each other...but the sunlight of next morning broke his sleep...He saw her sleeping so close to him...she was looking like a cute baby...after staring at her for sometimes he moved closer to her lips unknowingly...he slowly pecked her lips and was at it for quite sometime...but he didn't make it a wild kiss as he didn't want to break her sleep..But soon she woke up and felt something wet on her lips..she then looked and saw his lips on hers but they were not chewing her ones..she smiled a little at his care...But she couldn't resist herself from him and started chewing his lips slowly...momo got shocked to know that she was awake but soon got engaged to the kiss...They were kissing e/o with a wild passion now, she wasn't able to catch his speed of the kiss🙈so she cupped his chin and tried kissing as wildly as possible and entered her tongue inside his mouth.their tongue was twisting with e/o like they were dancing in a sync..
They were having their most needed time but soon the alarm rang breaking their blissful kiss..Momo again got shocked at his own behaviour and was looking here and there not at her only...here she was staring only at him cutely...

"How did you come here?you were in the guest room na?"

"I can't remember actually....all I can remember is I had a good sleep for sure" she spoke cutely....

"You are impossible..go get freshen up..I'm making breakfast for you" he got up and made sandwiches and mixed fruit juice for both of them..she came just then with a cute ponytail on her hair..
"She is looking exact like Ariana!stop it momo" he thought..They finished their breakfast together...

"Now how will I take my shower?do you have any more t-shirts like this? 😉"

"No need of that, I called a locksmith aur wo aate hi honge" he spoke crossing his arms near his chest.

"Ok...ek min..if you knew the locksmith then why didn't you inform him earlier?" She said...

"I...I f.forgot.. better late than never.. not a big deal though..."he spoke nervously wishing that she won't ask him about the kiss they shared this morning

"Yeah..kissing someone in sleep is not a big deal..is it?" She told making him shocked ..he stopped moving and was looking at her in a 'O' mouth shape...she had  now enough  of him hiding his feelings for her..she needed his answer and he was quiet not knowing what to say just then locksmith came to his rescue..

"Yeah please come..we were waiting for you since long" he said thanking God for saving him..whereas she sighed in frustration..

Days passed like this...and it was the day of her surgery...her mom and Mohsin's face expression was looking similar..both of them was afraid hoping she'll be fine...Momo was so nervous as he was doing her surgery too and he couldn't just think of loosing her because of his single petty mistake...soon the red light of the O.T. was turned on..

"Bhagwan..please meri beti ki raksha karna...I'll die if anything bad happens to het" her mom prayed

After some hours, the light of O.T. went off and momo with the surgeons came out of the O.T.

"Mohsin, Is she alright now? Usse kuch hua to nahi na? Can I see her now?"she panicked...

"No need to worry she is fine now aunty but she is unconscious now..you can meet her after 1-2 hours" he said taking off his mask...

"I can't thank you enough beta..what you did"

"No aunty it was my responsibility...thank God sab Unhi wajah se hi accha hua...aunty you can go take rest now or you'll fall ill" her mom went and he again went to her cabin where only she was there...she was looking like an angel...he cupped her face and tears rolled down from his cheeks..

"I LOVE YOU..yes I LOVE YOU SO SO  MUCH shivi...pata hain I didn't admit it earlier but when I was doing your surgery I  was so scared..I couldn't think of loosing you...tab hi i understood that Damn I have fallen in love with you..which I feared seeing you first " he looked at her with utmost care and softly kissed her forehead...

"How can you even think Saloni that I would be dating him?" Her words clicked his mind..he wiped his tears...

"But I guess you can never be mine....you don't deserve me actually...I think I should avoid you...that will be good for both of us...parr...ek baat humesha yaad rakhna...that I WILL LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH" he left with a heavy heart....

Some hours passed by.,she opened her eyes finally and found her surrounded with all her loved ones..yes her family members from dehradun also came to see her.,her mom smiled brightly seeing her awake

"How are you feeling beta? Jyada dard to nahi ho rahi hai na?"her mom lightly held her hand...

"Mumma m..main thik hoon" she spent a beautiful time with her family but her eyes were looking for him..just then

"Ye sab Mohsin ke wajah se hua hain....he is  very sincere..you know beta he was also so scared and took much efforts, its hard to find this type of human in these days...we should thank him" her mom told...

She was amused at her mother's words for him..suddenly she touched her forehead and felt something 'mujhe pata hai you came first to see me...I have to confront you now and you can't avoid this time' she thought....

Precap:

Their first conversation after years as friends(the first step of love) they went for a day out!❤❤