Chapter-23

Mohsin's POV:

Last night was really a. shit for me! I need to forget everything! Koi kuch kahe to mera kya hoga huh! But that gaurav... abba k samne bohot accha ban raha hain wo! I'll see you bast**d! Shivangi k saath bhi flirt kiya...huh! Ab to isska kuch karna hi padega...

He was thinking all these lazily lying on the bed though it was 11am then...And then he heard a knock at the door...No its not a knock actually..someone was literally punching the door!

"Who the hell is it haan? Darwaza tor doge kya bhai?" He opened the door...She literally pushed him and went inside...

"What! What is going on? Tum yaha  (yawning) itne subha subha kya kar rahi ho?" He closed the door behind...

"Main kya kar rahi hoon yaha? Dont act innocent!"

"Huh? Maine ab kya kardiya! I don't remember any mistake from yesterday! Hum ladder pe the...tumhare haath pe chot lagi aur.." her eyes enlarged hearing this! He started looking here and there being awkward....there went a sec of pin-drop silence😂

"Ahem...haan What was I saying? (Maintaining strong voice ) Pallavi...she um approached to me a few moment before.."

"Oh! Kya kaha usne?" His face went dull hearing her name...

"Jo Bhi kaha..IS THAT TRUE?" she said...

"Mujhe kya pata?  First tell me what she told you!" And she started telling him...

Some moments ago:

"Khair chodo...Tumhe pata hain What happened last night?"

"Kya hua?" Her voice choked at what bomb she's gonna explode now!

"Mohsin decorated the whole rooftop last night..."

"Haan phir? What big deal?" She knew it!

"Of course it is...I confessed him about my feelings!"

"WHAT? unhone ne kya kaha phir?"  She lost her mind now! Wasn't the decorations last night for her?

"Why are you so shocked? You knew about my feelings!" She said smirking...

"Tum baat ko samajh nahi rahi ho! Please tell me what happened next?" She said...Clearly having worry lines on forehead...

"Um...what I could say I've said it...Baaki ka sirf Mohsin hi bata sakta hain..." and she went....

"Ruko pallavi! Pal..."

Back to now:

"Oh...Oh... haan bohot important baat hui humare beech last night.." he acted serious...

"KAY HUA PHIR? Bologe bhi ya nahi?" She said...

"Whatever...does it matter? Nahi na!"

"Of course it does!" She said...she knew he's teasing her now..whatever she just want to know the truth..

"Seriously! (Smirking) Dont you think you're acting like a possessive jealous girlfriend?"

"Umm...No obviously! Pallavi meri bhi dost hain...I need to know what you said to her! Bechari was so worried hearing your name!"

"Oh Accha! Bohot acche dost ho na tum dono!" He  smiled smirking...

"It's enough! Tum bataoge ya phir main jau?" No response came from him...she sadly and frustratingly started for the door...But then two strong arms held her from the back as tightly as they can! She became startled! He moved his face much closer to hers now...his lips went near her earlobe...