Chapter-10

They were lost in kissing each other..suddenly tears started rolling down from his cheeks and fell on her cheeks making her stop the kiss...she looked at him...his eyes were full with tears...

"Please mujhe maaf kardo" he spoke in a broken voice..he just kept looking at her holding her shoulders from both sides...their eyes were locked with each other....tears started falling from her eyes by then...their eyes were speaking how much they love each other....

She got a reality check now...she looked around...she was sitting on the kithcen counter...her both legs were tangled with e/o wrapping his waist...

"Please leave me...I need to go..." she got down from the kitchen counter...she started to go but he held her hand from behind...

"Main Tumse pyaar karta hoon! Tab bhi karta tha,aaj bhi karta hoon sirf aur sirf Tumse hi...you know ek raat bhi nahi guzarta jaha maine tumhari sapne nahi dekhe...I agree I avoided you, ignored you or maybe i have hurt you but do you know the reason behind this? Because I can't control my feelings whenever you're around me!"  He spoke holding her hand tightly...she  was crying a lil loud by then...

"I always wanted you to be happy....when I heard you talking with Saloni tab mere dimag main aur kuch nahi chalraha tha...tab se I have always thought you can never be with someone nerd like m-" he couldn't complete his words as she hugged him in a nano second...no air could pass between them...his shirt was wet now with her tears....

After some minutes of being in that position, she slowly broke the  hug,looked at him...

"Koi itna buddhu kaise hosakta hain...didn't you realize once how much I love you pagal!" She said in a cute broken voice after all she cried so much...

"I'm really sorry...mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye th"

"Shhh...ab itna baat maat karo..nahi to main phir se ro dungi" they both laughed a little..then she cupped his face and went closer to him..."KISS ME MOHSIN"❤ she spoke lovingly looking at his eyes then his lips...

He would die now but not without kissing her...he put his lips on hers....fireworks started happening in their bodies...he was sucking her lower lip and she was sucking his upper lip but wasn't able to do it comfortably so she stood on her tiptoes and started licking his lips....after 15 minutes they broke the kiss panting heavily..they looked at each other with desired eyes....he started sucking her neck softly...he gave a love bite there causing her moaning his name...he then looked at her....their eyes spoke a lot...he took her in arms and took her to his bedroom...she was only looking at him all the while...when he made her sìt on the bed, she quickly started opening his shirts button...she then started kissing his neck fondling with his hairs....she bit his earlobe and looked at him..."Can we?" He said....she smiled and again took his lips for a kiss...while kissing, he unclasped her bra and opened her top...they both were naked from upper parts now..he looked at her from her neck to waist..made her lay down and came above her, started trailing kiss over her collarbone..his one hand went towards her left boob and pressed it lightly..she was breathing heavily now...it has been long since she was this much intimate before obviously with her love of life,Mohsin Khan❤❤ he looked at her....her eyes were closed...and she was breathing heavily causing her boobs moving up and down...he laughed a lil bit at his affect on her🔥 he then lowered his face and took her left boob entirely in his mouth...he started sucking her nipples sometimes slowly and then quickly while his other hand was continuously working on the right boob...he bit on her nipple making her tightly grab his hairs in pleasure and pain...
After having enough from both of them...he moved lower and sucked her waist and her belly button...she was a moaning mess by then...he slowly then opened her pants and lower inners...looked at it for a while...then kissed her over there...she had goosebumps all over her body now..he started kissing her lips and put one finger inside her vagina...he looked at her and she looked at him...then he took her to another level of pleasure...it pained a bit though after a long time..but then their love overpowered all of this and they started chanting each other's name in ecstasy🔥