Chapter-22

"WHAT?" he was astonished, shocked and what not after her confession though he was aware of it...but little had he expected things will go like this!

"Yes! Mohsin, I Love you! I know we're friends but pata nahi kab main tujhe pyaar kaar baithi ! I want to see you with me together forever!"

"I'm sure tujhe koi galat fehmi hui! I... I've never thought about you like this way!"

"Hahaa ab bass kar! Tera yeh silly silly jokes aur humour ki wajah se hi shayad I've fallen for you more! Now I can't think about anything rather than you...mujhe tujhse shaad.."

"STOP! For God's sake, STOP! KYA BAK RAHI HAIN TU?" his breathing increased now in anger....she wants to marry him! Never in his life...

"Wh...why are you saying like this? Don't you have the same feelings as I do?" She was over excited all this while but now seeing his raised voice she became total silent...

"Listen... (taking deep breath) I can explain you...all this decorations, this efforts..it's not for you!"

"To kiske liye hain ye?" She guessed the person ofcourse! But was still hoping it to be not true....

"SH..SHIVANGI!"

"KYA?"

"Haan! I Love her...in fact We love each other!" Tears started forming in her eyes....

"Oh! (Taking a deep sigh) but I told her about my feelings..tab to kuch nahi bola wo.."

"Because that time we were not in good terms!"

"Accha..kabse chalraha hain yeh btw?"

"Umm..since college days..."

"Wow! And you're telling this now? "

"Sorry! Pallavi, Let's...let's just forget all these...we can remain friends! I promise I'll be beside you through thick n thins!"

"No! We're not friends anymore! Our friendship broke from that time...that time when you started hiding about this thing from me...aur main soch rahi thi ki you love m.. (little sobbing) I..um..going!"

"Ruko...ru.." She walked from there continously crying and wiping her tears...

Mohsin's POV:

I lost my first best friend today! Ye sab hona jaroori tha kya! No..no..it was necessary...she was living daydreams! I had to make her realize! But I'll miss her...our memories... But nothing over HER (S).. Mujhe koi bestfriend ki jaroorat nahi hain...Bass wo mere saath rahe...I don't need anything else...per wo hain kaha? Iss arsh k bacche ko to main!

He went down from the rooftop..started finding her in her room..hall, kitchen and everywhere inside the house but failed..so he went out in the courtyard...

"Excuse me, shivangi ko dekha tumne?"

"Yeah, sir. Over there!" The stuff replied and went...

"Kitne tadpaaogi mujhe aab tum?" He started going there...his tracks stopped..he saw his chaand under the light of the actual chaand...fixing a curtain stand standing in a ladder...

"Hayeee!" All his worry due to pallavi fled away seeing her one glimpse...he was connected to her like this...he came closer to her smiling sheepishly..

"Ughh...ye itna tight knot..khul kyon nahi raha...(spotting him) hey why are you laughing haan? Mazak chal raha hain kya?" She said annoyed fixing her loose top bun..still some strands were falling.....his eyes were fixed at her all this time watching her every antics!

"Tum kuch bologe bhi ya nahi? If you haven't come here for any work then you can leave!" But no sound came from him..

"Hello! Sunai de raha hain tumhe kuch?"