Chapter-19

Mohsin's POV:

Pallavi loves me! I can't believe this...she has been my bestfriend....If she has feelings for me,why didn't she tell me instead of telling her!Aur wo us ladke wali incident ko as an allegation kyon samajh raha hain?was that fake too? Ughh I need to find all these answers now! But where did she go now? One sec, it's already 11pm...I have to be present at the gate...

"Mohsin, itne late!....we all were waiting for you!" Zeba said spotting him...

"Oh sorry...I was stuck with something" he noticed the surrounding now....Gaurav was showing something from his phone to Pallavi and Shivangi...and shivi was laughing after each 2 sec holding a slush in her hand...

"Oh to bohot gussa thi na ye pallavi se! Ab dekho how she's laughing with her...actually you're good with everyone in the whole world except me! Aur iss gaurav to dekho! Flirting with two girls at a time! I will kill him someday for sure" he thought...

"Ok,so can we go to the next spot?" Taha said holding zeba's hand...

"Yes, of course! I'm really excited...let's go" pallavi said with shivangi and gaurav!

"I'm not feeling alright yaar! You guys go enjoy! I'm going for home" Mohsin said making a tired unwell face....

"Kyon tujhe kuch hua kya ? Are you having any problem?" Zeba said as she knew about his heights phobia...

"No nothing happene-"

"No, he's lying...ye behosh ho gaye the...out of fear!" She started laughing and his whole attention went to her....'ye kya bole jarahi hain' he thought..and looked at her. She stopped laughing then only remembering what had happened next after he fainted...

"What! How? Mohsin, why didnt you tell us about that?" Pallavi said...

"It's okay!" He fumbled but later he had to tell about the incident as everyone was insisting..but of course he skipped the kissing part and their argument..

"I think we should go to home now, at least for Mohsin!" Zeba said worriely as she knew her ammijaan would react learning that his laadla beta had got fainted here😂

"But how will we go in a just one car? Vickie and others to chale gaye dusre car leke!" Pallavi said.

"It's okay, we can manage" shivi said..And they all went towards the car parking lot,.taha sat on the driving seat, gaurav sat beside him...and the three girls sat behind...

"Umm..shivangi can you move a lil bit? I've to seat here!" Mohsin came opening the car door..

"What! Tum udhar zeba k pass baitho! Don't disturb me here!"

"Common sense nahi hain kya? How can I get inside?zeba k udhar to wall hain...how will I get inside from that little space? Hato, mujhe baithne do!"

"Areeh guys, tum log ab jhagra kar rahe ho kya? Jaldi baitho!I'm starting the car.." taha said...and momo smirked in a sign of victory and sat beside her behind...

The car was moving a little bit fast...and they were 4 sitting behind and it was more like shivi was sitting on his lap as the space was not much....

Shivangi's POV:

So finally we're heading towards home...zeba, pallavi,me and mohsin were sitting behind...no actually my one leg was on top his leg...Gosh! Why there is this much space between us! And the car..it was moving so freaking fast...my head was continuously getting crashed on his neck as we were getting moved from our seat beacuse of the high speed...

"Aaaah!" This time my lips went exactly on his bare neck due to his opened shirt button..I was feeling hot all over...so I shouldn't feel this! But I think I don't know me! His thigh getting brushed with my ones, his shoulder getting brushed with my ones and most importantly, why am I not moving my lips from his neck! But his charisma and my weakness were forcing me to keep in that position...Actually it was feeling hot, my lips on his flesh of neck! I wish I could suck it! 'What are you thinking' my mind scolded and I quickly came back to my position...