Chapter-5

They were so close to each other...one initiative from anyone of them can be the reason of deep passionate kiss..just then the door clicks..

"Beta coffee is ready...how is the condition of her leg now? Can I hope that she'll be fine soon?"her mom comes causing them part from each other...

"Ahem..yeah aunty...soon she'll be able to dance again" he looked at shivi...took a sip of coffee.."But aunty I think we have to do a small leg surgery of her..it's a bit risky but trust me she'll be completely fine after this...I also spoke to her previous doctors..they also suggested it"

"Jo tum thik samjho..bas I want to see my sheenu get back to her life her dancing again"she told

"Aunty I think she can join our building's gym..waha pe there is a yoga trainer too...she can do some light yoga...it will lessen her pain to some extent"

"Thik hain..phir kal hi she will join..right,sheenu?"

"Huh? I m..mean ok mumma" All the time she was only staring at her man😍

"By the way Mumma apko Mohsin ne bataya nahi that he prefers black coffee? Why did you bring it only for  me? " shivi spoke

"Is it so? Mohsin...beta you could've told me..I didn't know about it....wait for one minute only..abhi banati hu tumhare liye" her mom told

"No aunty...itni takleef leni ki jaroorat nahi hai..I am fine with this coffee only..in fact it's very tasty..." he told and glared at shivi the next moment....her mom left after some time as she got a call leaving them alone...

Mohsin was checking his phone and he took a sip from the cup and suddenly got the taste of his fav black coffee..he looked at shivi surprisingly and found her drinking coffee from his cup exactly from the side he took a sip earlier...."See you tomorrow MY DOCTOR" she smirked at him..

The next day shivi got ready in a beautiful two piece gymwear..as soon as the lift opened she saw him roaming from one side to another clearly shown that he was waiting for her!He stopped moving seeing her..

"Finally you came..come let's go to the gym"

"Why are you taking so much efforts?I can manage alone"she spoke with a smirk

"Dont forget I'm your doctor..moreover I come here here daily for my workout also..now let's go"

They went to the gym together...Momo started indrocing everyone to shivangi as she is new here...

"Hi, shivangi! Nice to have you here..I'm himanshu , your yoga trainer from now"

"Hi...I'm so nervous for this one..I hope I can manage it" she said and started talking with himanshu...here momo was feeling a little bit uncomfortable seeing them...yes,he was jealous but wasn't ready to admit it...

Soon shivi started doing yoga....himanshu was checking her every minute if she's doing it right...he held her sometimes  from her waist sometimes her arms to correct her position...it was just yoga for both of them....and our momo's jealousy was on it's peak..He started doing push-ups angrily...all the while he was noticing them....

"I think it's enough for today!" He spoke a lil bit loud."I mean If she does it for anymore longer ,there are chances she can get leg pain again"  shivi started smiling and smirking secretly..she completely understood he was jealous..

"No, I am alright Mohsin...himanshu is there for me if I get any pain...l mean..obviously he is my trainer " she loved teasing him

"Are you gonna argue with me now? Your mom told me to keep a watch on you..and I'm your doctor,don't forget it" "Now let's go"

"Ok.." she told cutely...she was totally enjoying the possessiveness..

Soon they left the gym and get on the lift together....Momo was having hard time alone in the lift with her...he was repeatedly remembering the past lift wala moment they shared....

Here shivi was singing "Kash wo paal paida hi na ho" looking at him...he was totally shocked.."the song is so beautiful..isn't it?"she smirked..he just nodded his head hoping the lift to be opened quickly.....soon the lift opened and they got off from it after e/o

Momo quickly took shower and came back to his room..he was drying his hair by towel...suddenly heard the bell ringing..

"Y..you..here?"

"Why? Did I make any mistake by coming?" She looked from his toe to head..he was looking hot in those shorts..only the towel was covering his upper body...

"No...I mean is there any problem?"

"Yeah actually mumma has gone to one of her friends place...she told me to keep the spare keys but I forgot....now I can't go to my own room"she seemed to be tired a bit...

"Ok...come inside..." he took her to his living room and went to put on his shirt...

"Ha..mumma I reached home...ha yoga trainer accha tha...ok No problem ,accha See you tomorrow"

"Jhoot kyun kaha? Aur ye see you tomorrow ka matlab kya hain?" He said

"Daant khane ki koi wish nahi hai meri...and don't you understand  English? Wo aaj raat aa nahi paayegi isliye bola"

"To tum kaha par rahogi aj raat?"

"Obviously yaha...you should have this much common sense!"she smirked...

He didn't oppose much now..because more than this her safety was also a thing he wanted to make sure....they ate 'momo' as dinner and then momo gave one of his oversized confy t-shirt to her..as she couldn't sleep in those gym wear..."she's looking hot though"his heart thought...but then he controlled himself...

"Humari trip ki picture! Aaj bhi kitne acche se sambhal ke rakha"she adored him...

"It's quite late now..guest room hai..you can sleep there"he avoided the matter..

"I can't sleep alone..mujhe dar lagta hai" she told cutely..

"Oh really! Kaha gayi tumhari 'I can manage alone' ? "

"It's okay I can manage..huh " she got annoyed...

Momo wanted to sleep with her too but then the past trip incident was still vivid to him...so he was trying to avoid her as much as possible...

It was 2 am..and she was tossing left and right in the bed...sleep was far away from her eyes...Finding no other way, she tiptoed and went to his bedroom finding him sleeping in a deep slumber...without disturbing his sleep she just layed beside him and slept hugging him...being in a deep sleep he also hugged her tightly...shivi lightly kissed him on his chest and slept snuggling more closer to him...It seemed they had a peaceful sleep after a long time indeed...

Precap :

Shivi's leg surger takes place....Momo says 'I love you' to her

Do vote and comment guys....tried to keep it longer....hope you guys will  like it...