Chapter-17

He started running here and there in farmhouse in search of her...but he couldn't find her...negative thoughts were now roaming in his mind...'kisine kuch kiya to nahi usse!' He didn't waste a second and called the police line there...

"Yeah...sir I want to file a missing report of a girl..yeah she is new here..." and he started describing her face and other stuffs to the police.

"Ok sir, you can go home.we're looking at this matter.."

"How can you say like that? If anything happens to her, I won't spare anybody...do you understand?" He shouted..nothing was working on his mind...he just wanted see her face keenly...

"Please calm down...I've said, we will find her soon" He cut the phone...he was about to throw it in anger  but controlled himself...but then her innocent face came in his mind...he got reminded how he left her in the snow there...she had fell before while dancing...all this happened because of him!

"Aaaaaaah" he shouted in guilt, anger on himself and what else not!

Mohsin's POV:

The police had not called me yet....have they fu**ing started finding her  or not! I know we had not been in good terms..but I didn't stop loving her for a millisecond either.she is my jaan...my life. I will die if anything happens to her.I wanted to start looking for her again but then I have to inform my family also...or else they'll be worried...so I started for home...I swear If the police doesn't get her in sometime, I will go in search of her in the whole city...thinking this I reached home, I entered through the door and the sight gave me a big shock indeed...

He went to his home with a devastated face...he would call the police anytime to know about her...but as soon as he reached home the sight of there shocked him to the core...She was laughing with a guy....he couldn't see his face...then he moved forward to see him...and it was Gaurav, his friend.

"What are you doing here? Do you have any idea how the hell I was worried!" He said loudly holding her shoulder...

"Then where else I would be! Please chodo..don't disturb me!" She said  clearly ignoring him...

"Hmm..okay!" He somehow controlled his anger but then he saw Gaurav there again..now the jealousy reached him increasing his anger more!

"Areeh tu yaha kya karraha hain?" Mohsin  said with a smile slapping his shoulder a bit hard...

"Aaah, bhai it hurts!"

"Are tu bata pehle!"

"Did you forget, I was about to come here today only? I was going for the home..aur raaste main I found her fainted and fully covering with snow...I got so worried but thank God she was breathing...and then I took her to hospital and got to know that she was also coming here so I just came with her...." hearing this he started drowning in guilt. He couldn't save his girl whereas another guy took care of her! This mere thought wasn't leaving his mind...

"Ok, Shivangi I'm going! I will come tomorrow! Haan!" Gaurav said and gave a hug to her..she was somewhere uncomfortable but she had to show  Him so she also reciprocated it in the same way...soon he went...

"Aise kaise tum uske saath aagayi..you could've called me! Do you know I would die if anything happened to you, damn it!" He said taking her to a secluded corner, holding her shoulder tightly...

"Chodo! You're hurting me" he worriedly  took back his hand..

"Now tell me!"

"Oh please! Don't act like my typical boyfriend! We broke up, don't you remember? Aur rahi baat call ki...kyon karu tumhe call...you left me in the middle of the snow, didn't even help me to get up! Tab tumhe meri chinta nahi hui?" He didn't know now what to tell...somewhere he felt she was right.