Chapter-18

"YOU LOVE HIM?" Shivangi's eyes went wide...

"Haan...kyon koi problem hain?" She clutched her dress in her fist after listening to this..

"No...but I heard he's with someone..."

"You must've heard wrong, he himself told me that he's single!"

"Oh...umm..I'll be right back..excuse me" she started rushing towards her room...it seems like her cried raw face is about to come soon but she surely didn't want to show that everyone!Few moments ago they were so close to e/o...even their breaths were passing in a sync... 'Was it all fake? Did he really move on and likes That girl now?'Nothing was working on her mind...she kept walking quickly...

"Are you blind? Look, you dropped the whole juice in my dress!"A middle aged lady started shouting at her...

"I'm so sorry aunty...meri dhyan nahi thi "she said controlling her level best to stop the tears..

"Sorry ka kya matlab? Do you know how expensive the dress is? Pata  nahi kaha kaha se aajate hain log..." she was already semi vulnerable and the lady's cheap talks literally forced her tears to come out in a second...

"Stop it Dina! She didn't do it intentionally and she even said sorry....you can't behave with her  like this!"His Ammijan came beside her but she was so awkward in that situation...her crying in front of everyone, the lady's shouts on her, its all a ruckus!She ran towards the rooftop..

"Tum uss ladki ke samne meri  beizzati kaise karsakte ho? We're friends from years! Aur wo hain kaun 2 din ki ladki!"

"Shut up! Woh meri beti hain!" Yes, though she had been there for few days but in these few days, she evolved this kind of relationship with his Ammijaan❤

Here in the terrace, Shivangi was sitting in the 'jhula'(swing) looking at the night sky...

Shivangi's POV:

Life kitna ajeeb hain...she loves him!(sighs) Aur wo ye mujhe bata rahi thi...I think he is not in my lot..main hi shayad usse jyada pyaar kar baithi...he doesn't love me anymore...she might told him that aur wo maan bhi gaye honge! God, I wish I could lose my memory of everything about Him..cause I can't see him love someone who is not me....I was tired of this whole dramatic day...my eyes were swollen, my head was gradually kneeling to the left side in a sign of tiredness...oh I've to pick my head up or else i'll fall! But then my head found a support of a shoulder...

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" I raised my head up seeing him..

"Ekdum chup!" He again dragged my head on his shoulder with his hand....I don't know why I also didn't move it then...

"Tum ro rahi thi kya?" I looked at him with an angry face...'did he need to ask this!' He acted gulping out of fear...

"Accha thik hain..aise mat ghuro! Ammi ne uss aunty ko acche se sabak sikha diya and you know there was loud music going on so nobody could sense what happend...you don't have to feel uncomfortable...Life main aise log honge who will try to put you down...but you have to shine like them" he said pointing towards the stars...

I raised my head a bit still on his shoulder just to see his face...he was looking so cute pointing towards the stars....why we had to fall apart? If we're together now I wouldn't have to give a damn care about what Pallavi said....Btw the sky is so beautiful today....I slowly started inhaling the fresh oxygen there but then I got the smell of his fragrance directly coming from his neck....Oh My Holy Goodness, this is so addictive and one of my weakness...Unknowingly I started moving towards his neck by the pull of my heart...I think something possessed over me...I was moving forward my lips on his neck!