Chapter-29

So it had been more than an hour since the Blackout occured...But still it seemed like the electricity was in no mood of coming back..They were all sitting together at the couch..Only Sheetal and Sajjad were talking more like arguing! And here comes our Shivin, who were sitting far from e/o acting like they don't even know e/o but still stealing glances of each other time to time...

"STOP! Stop for a sec...Mujhe aisa kyon lag rha hain ki sirf hum dono hi baat kar rahe h?" Sajjad said trying to divert the fact he was losing in the argument.. 

"That's because sirf hum dono hi baat kar rahe h!" Sheetal sighed looking at Shivangi.." Di, Usually toh you talk a lot...Aaj kya hua? Kuch hua h kya?" She smirked..

"Jyada baat mat kar,  samjhi! Khud to Sajjad k saath argument main haar gayi, ab mujhse ladne ayi hain!" Shivi said...

"Oh hello! He was clearly losing! Anyways, the thing is- Aap 'boring' ho gaye ho ab!" Sheetal said..

"I haven't become Boring! Samjhi tu?" She said just like the annoyed angry Bird to which Mohsin gave a smile sarcastically!

"Ok am I joking right now or is it too funny?" Shivi said as Sheetal also started laughing...

"Ok..If you really haven't become 'Boring' then you have to play a  game with us"

"Anything to prove I'm not 'Boring'! " Shivi said looking at someone loud enough to make him stop smiling!

"Ab konsi naya game hain ye?" Sajjad said being afraid of loosing again.. (waise to Sajjad is quite a pro gamer but in here he's  losing to Sheetal in everything😃😃)

"Don't worry! There is no winning or losing! It's only for fun..The rule is- I'll say something and if you guys have ever done that in your lifetime, you'll have to drink ( Dont worry this is only Pepsi😂) this...okay?" Sheetal said turning on her mobile 's flash as it was still too dark to see others properly...

"Okay!" Shivi said like the most enthusiastic everyday school going baccha!

"Don't get in the trap Miss! I'm afraid how you will play the game!" Thought momo smirking secretly!

"Ok let's start!

So..Bunked a class in your school/college" Literally every 4 of them started gulping the 1st sip from the drinks...

"Browsed phone under your books during your teens so that the parents never notice!" Again everyone took sips from the drinks..

"Ok...Shipped some celebrity or couples madly during your teens!" Sheetal said..

"Haan, I still Stan Dev Anand sir & Dilip kumar sir!" Mohsin said while shivi gave a look of "Who cares"

"Haan...and I  still lovee Deepak kalal😂" Sajjad laughed

"Tumse wahi ummed tha beta!" Sheetal said..

"Bro tujhe joke samajh main aata nahi?" Sajjad said..

"You guys started again! Kitna easy game hain..we're having fun..khelni hain ki nahi?" Shivangi said finally falling successfully in the trap!

"Ohk..if it is that easy then-

"Got drunk in any college trip!" And shivi's eyes straightly went to meet his ones! How can they forget their first night!

"Got to date your best friend/ friend" And their eyes again met e/o in an awkward meeting!

"KISSED A DOCTOR"   Her eyes now grew big imaging the kiss they shared in his chamber, infact chamber bed! His lips madly giving the world's best therapy to her ones🙈 No, no, she can't think like that now! She immediately cursed her mind...