Chapter-27

"Shivangi...shivangi! Kaha gayi ab ye..." His tracks stopped when he spotted her laughing and talking to Sajjad and Zeta....

Mohsin's POV:

Hayee..this girl surely has some charisma..Zeba aur taha ka to thik hain..but Sajju...he has only been talking to her since he came! No,before you guys misunderstand me..let me tell you I am loving the bond...and I loved the fact even more that he didn't have nicknames for her! Gaurav..huh kitna bada headache hain wo!

"Lagta hain main yaha aake aap logo ko disturb kiya!" He came to them and suddenly they all went mum seeing him...

"Arey bhai kuch to bolo! Why are you guys looking at me?" All of them were looking at him with stern face..but then someone of them was having hard time controlling her laughter! And she couldn't control anymore sec...burst into laughter!

"Le shivangi! Hasdiya...kitna accha mouka tha bhai ko cherne ka.." sajju said..And eventually all of them broke into laughter..

The whole day didn't go only with gossips...of course they had to work..'Walima k preparation' it was after all! And Mohsin had been busy the most, still had Abbajaan's scolding the most...but he was maybe different from other days now! It didn't affect much...he was super tired but he was all plastering it with a smile...

Now it was at night, where sajjad was playing fortnite with Arsh..And Shivin were sitting behind them in a couch cheering them..Actually Shivangi was doing it..Mohsin had some other plans!

"Yes, arsh! Chachu ko beat kardo.." she was going to say again but then her voice choked as he all in a sudden gave a quick yet lingering peck on her hollow of neck!

"Haww! Mohsin, what is this?" She whispered..

"Wahi to main keh raha hoon, what is this? kitne time baad, finally we're together now! Ye nahi ki tum mere saath thoda time spend karo... you're cheering them!"

"Par main to tumhari saath hi time spend kar rahi hoon!" She said with a pout...

"Isse tumhare waha time spend kehte hain? Time spend to isse (kissing her pouty lips) kehte hain..."he spoke with a smirk...

"Mohsin! Sab dekhrahe hain! Are you out of your mind?" She kept saying but all this went in vain as he kissed her bare collarbone again..she couldn't do anything now..he held her from waist sitting a lil bit behind her...she closed her eyes now as he slipped his hand inside her top material! She could neither moan nor control it anymore! Sajju and arsh were still there..But thanks to Fortnite! Their focus were still sticked to the game...

"I love you Joshi ji!" he whispered kissing her earlobe...she smiled in response...he smiled seeing her smile...he slowly took his hand upper inside her top now touching nearly her bosoms!

"Bhai see Arsh is cheating!" Sajju said and they went apart from e/o in a nano second!

"Allah! Mere pyaar k dushman ki koi kaami nahi hain!" He started rubbing his temple in frustration...somewhere she also felt bad breaking the sweet lil moment of them...he quickly left from there...shivangi went also after him...

"Mohsin ruko!" They were in the courtyard now...he was walking fast..but she somehow caught him and dragged him behind a pillar there..

"Gussa ho?"

"Nahi to...why would I be? Pura din kaam karne k baad thoda romance hi karne k time nahi milraha hain na! Not a big deal!"

"Hmm! I didn't know you were this much desperate to romance! I wonder, why did we fight these days! " she smirked..

"Buddhu the hum log! Abhi tak to we would've romanced in every corner here!" She smiled shyly...this smile...it was the ultimate cure of all of his tension...he cupped her chin lifting it a bit...she looked up into his deep dark orbs...their eyes were locked with each other..and now they were coming close to each other wanting to lock their lips also...his lips slowly and finally touched the soft petal like lips of hers....she closed her eyes like always...