Caleb and Ian

Faye's POV

"Good Morning Cuties!" I giggled as I greet the kids.

"Good Morning Miss Faye!!!" They greet back.

"So, Everyone Do you what day is today?" The looked at me confused while some tilted their heads to the side showing their confusion some looked at me with curiousity visible in their eyes.

"So as Mrs. Santty (Mrs. Santillan) has said, Today is the Friendship Day! So you will go with your friends in the Friendship booth outside and you will take lots of pictures together!"

"Wooow! Really?? I can go with my besties??" A little girl asked, I read her name tag and answered.

"Yes Lilly, You may go with your besties and have lots of fun!" I said and smiled stopping myself from cooing because lord. She is so cute!

"Now, Go to your friends and make a small circle and I will tell you what you're going to do okay?"

I saw everyone making circles and watched their wide smiles. Caleb caught my attention and saw him with Ian. A kid with soft blond hair and bright green eyes. He is very outgoing and carefree.

This kid is going to break many hearts someday. Unlike him, Caleb is quite the opposite. With Jet  black hair and Grey eyes. He is quiet and very stern looking. He acts more mature than this age. I wonder if he's like this at home too... The kid will seriously make a lot of girls cry in the future. They have different personalities but they seem very close.

"Hello Caleb, Hello Ian! How are you both doing?" I asked

"We are good Miss Faye! Caleb here is very nice to me and I am his best friend and We will go out there together!" Ian said cheerfully

Caleb turned away "N-not really. He's just... someone I can tolerate" Caleb said and I noticed his ears turned red. Awwww! He's Blushing! I smiled at them both and called everyone's attention.

"Hello Again Everyone! Today we are going to do an Outdoor activity! So everyone will follow our teachers right there and they will explain to you what to do! We are going to have lots of fun! are you ready??" I asked and pointed to the teachers waiting outside to be their facilitators.

"Yess!!" "Yayyyy" I heard them cheer. I urged them to go with the facilitators so that they can guide them.

I was startled when Ian and Caleb was waiting infront of me.

"Oh my, Why are you boys here? Do you not want to participate in the activity?" I asked while looking at them.

"Can't you be our facilitator Miss faye? Pweaasseee" Ian asked with a puppy eyes. Oh my heart...

"What's wrong, Do you not like the other teachers?" I asked softly. They both shook their heads and Ian slightly bumped Caleb's arm.

"Please.. Miss Faye" Caleb said while looking down and fiddling his fingers. Now I really can't say no to that!. I smiled and stood up while giving out my hand for them to hold.

"Let's go have some fun okay?" The both looked at me with Ian cheering and clapping his hand while Caleb was slightly smiling. They both latched on my arms we started heading out.

"Faye? Are you one of the facilitators? I thought you were supposed to be working with the scheduling of the parents orientation?" Eva asked.

"I will just do it tonight Evie, for now I will play with these two sunshine" I said with a smile and while petting both Caleb and Ian.

"oh! okay! I will also go with these cuties too" she while the little girls are tugging her shirt excited to visit the booth.

I looked at the two boys and smiled at them widely and boucing my eyebrows up and down.

"Shall we go have fun?"

"We shall!!" They both cheered and we had our fill of fun.