𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Ashanti 🖤
compton, ca
2:35 pm

The day after
chapter ten...

"So are you trying to get pregnant?"

"Hennessy, I'm on the pill."

"Ok and? You let him nut in you girl."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Ashanti. Where is the bitch ass nigga anyways?"

"At the studio with Dunbo and Bird."

"Hmm.." she started thinking.

"What Hennessy?"

"I wonder if when you give birth, how he's gonna be able to balance the baby with his music."

"HENNESSY! For the last time. I. AM. NOT. GETTING. PREGNANT!"

"mhm, whatever. So are we going to the mall or not?"

"Yeah."
I hopped in the driver's seat and started the car.

Yesterday, Roddy took me out to this romantic little dinner, and as y'all know, we fucked...Without protection and I let him nut inside of me.  I made the mistake of telling Hennessy, and now the girl won't shut the hell up about me getting pregnant, even thought I repeatedly told her I'm on the pill.
But, today me and her are going to the mall to buy some new clothes. Roddy had to go to the studio to work on his new album.

-

We pulled up to the mall and started browsing inside the stores.

"Ashanti you know it's all over social media right?"

I looked up from the Red Bottoms I was looking at.
"What's all over social media?"

"That Roddy Ricch has a new boo. TMZ apparently saw ya'll eating dinner together, and they snapped a few pictures of you on his shoulder carrying you into a hotel room. His females fans are punching the air right now."

I rolled my eyes
"TMZ got no respect at all. I don't even know how tf they saw us when it was a private hotel ... Also so what if his female fans are mad? Who's getting the dick and who's not sis?"

"PERIOD ASHANTI!" Hennessy screamed out.
She low key startled me.

"Hennessy pipe down."

"Pipe down? Is you a 5th grade teacher?" she asked.

"Girl just shop."

After a few second of looking, I heard whispers from behind me.

"Yeah that's the girl on TMZ with Roddy. She look like a hoe in real life too."

I turned around. About 17 ft behind us, were these 2 ratchet looking bald headed girls that were whispering to each other while looking at me. I stared at them.

"Yes hoe?!" one of the girls said when I looked at them.

My blood started boiling like the mf tea kettle my grandmother has. (only the real ones know.)

"Girl who is you calling a hoe??" Hennessy yelled.

"Your little friend over there. She one of Roddy's hoes." the girl said pointing at me.

"Hoes?? Girl, remove that "S". I am the one and the only one. And watch your mouth little girl your like 15. Over here calling me a hoe." I said.

"Don't little girl me bitch." she said, coming over and pushing me.

Time to release the demons.

I punched her right in the face. She stepped back disoriented.

I was about to punch her again but her bold little friend dragged my braids.

"UHUH!"
Hennessy grabbed the other girl that was holding on to my braids and started beating her ass. I went back to the first girl and started choking her.

"L-let go of me c-crazy bitch!"

"No cause you thought you was so brave calling me one of Roddy's hoes."

It hadn't occurred to me but a crowd had formed around us taking videos.

"SECURITY!"

The crowd ran as I felt someone lift me off the girl and shove me against the ground.

to be continued...

———•———

Ashanti all about that bad bitch life😎

also yall should follow me. I'll post more stories and stuff too🙂

what yall think finna happen to Ashanti?

SHARE|COMMENT|VOTE💙
loves and kisses💋

———•———