𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥 (ℎ2)

Ashanti 💄
los angeles, ca
8:32 pm

Roddy snort-laughed at the sight of me.

I held my hand out to his face, shaking my head.
"Nope. You don't get to laugh at me nor my outfit."

Since the dumb nigga left the dead body in the backseat, we have to bury him now. And since I wasn't about to get caught I put on a cute little all black burglar outfit.

Roddy thinks my outfit's funny but it's really not. It's just a little bit cuter than most burglar outfits.

ashanti's outfit:
(ignore the white girl and imagine its Ashanti)

ashanti's outfit:(ignore the white girl and imagine its Ashanti)

"ashanti you being ridiculous with that outfit"

I flipped him off.
"And you was being ridiculous leaving your dad's dead body in the car so I guess we even now bitch."

We're gonna drive 5 hours away just to bury his dad so its far and no one would trace the murder to us.

He rolled his eyes as we entered his car, dead body still in the backseat. The gang took Tiana out for the day while me and Roddy "go on a date".

The rotten smell of the decomposing father in the backseat immediately hit my nose, making me scrunch my face up.

"whats wrong bae?"
Roddy asked, seemingly confused.

"I know you did not just ask me what's wrong."
I replied, annoyed.

He shrugged, puckering his lips.
"kiss?"
he asked.

I ignored him, and instead looked at his dad in the backseat.

I rolled my eyes.
"Can you please put him in a garbage bag or something?"

Roddy smiled.
"not till you give me a kiss cuh"

"Roddy please just put your father in a garbage bag."

Roddy puckered his lips even more, even closing his eyes.

I knew he wasn't gonna stop so I leaned in, and the moment I did, I was pulled onto his lap, which I quickly hopped off

"BITCH!"
I said hitting him.
"Roddy what the fuck did you think was gonna happen when you pulled me into your lap?"

He smirked.
"i thought we could do you know...a lil sum sum"

I didn't even know how to respond to that, since we were currently trying to bury his father whom he murdered that was currently in the backseat.