𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

*WARNING! THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS MOSTLY MADE OF EXPLICIT CONTENT!!
SO IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE SEX...then that's just too damn bad.*

Ashanti 🖤
compton, ca
2:42 pm

*imessage*
Roddy🤷🏾‍♀️:
answer the fuckin phone
read.

Roddy🤷🏾‍♀️:
keep playing with me and
i'll shoot you.
read.

Its been 1 and a half weeks since that little thing at Target and I went ghost on Roddy ever since.
I went ghost on him, the first reason, being that I was mad at him for letting me beat up a girl with cancer, and second reason, because I wanted to mess with him.

I ain't even mad no more, but it's fun to mess with him.

Because, I went ghost on him, Roddy's going crazy.

Wait...hold on...

I don't think crazy is the word.

How do you describe 48 missed calls, 31 text messages, 21 voicemails, and 7 death threats?

Maybe psychotic.

But the worst part is...
im liking it.

I opened my phone to view Roddy's latest voicemail and his second of the day.

"ashanti. you better pray for yo bitch ass cause i finna kill you nigga. better tell hennessy and your family goodbye cause you ain't finna live another day lil bitch. you keep on playin wit daddy huh? well daddy's mad and he gon kill yo lil slut ass."
he said into the voice mail, breathing heavily with anger flowing with his words.

Im not even gonna lie.
this is turning me on.

I exited the voice mail and immediately went on instagram. After watching a few people's stories, I stumbled upon Roddy's.

I read what it says.

#LLA 🕊

I quickly realized, that the A was suppose to stand for Ashanti.

I'm actually getting scared, so
I decided maybe it's time to call him.

The phone rang a few times, but it went to voicemail.

I cleared my throat.
"Hey Roddy, I just wanted to know why the fuck you left this many calls, voicemails, and messages on my
phone? Also why the fuck you sending me death threats? I just want you to know that your little self won't be killing me anytime soo-"

I was interrupted by my bedroom door slamming open onto the wall, as Roddy stood in the doorway.

oh shit.

"i wont be what? huh?" he said, as his chest heaved up and down from anger. He was wearing a white tank top and some grey sweatpants.
you could see his dick.

"N-Nothing" I stuttered, in shock on how tf he got in my house.

He smirked.
"lil pussy. fuck you thought this shit was huh? you thought you could run from daddy?"