𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 (ℎ2)

so i told the boy's mom (his mom is young and is kinda like my friend) that he ghosted me after smashing. guess who taking me shopping tomorrow😛 and we makin a plan to get the nigga back. she wanna teach her son a lesson and Im gonna teach him that I am not one to be fucked with.

Ashanti 💄
los angeles, ca
4:32

"Nicki. Hennessy. What you think?"

I walked out of the closet in a tight blue dress and some Jimmy Choo's.

"Yes!! That's the one!!"
they both yelled.

I'm currently trying to find the right thing to wear for me and Roddy's date tonight. It's our first ever date since we got back together and our first in 3 years. He takin me out to this fancy shmancy restaurant for dinner.

Hennessy and Nicki were helping me pick the right dress out and I guess Bird is helping too but he's on my bed eating his happy meal and watching Bad Girls Club.

"Bird what you think?"

He held his hand out ordering for me to be quiet.
"Wait Hold on Tanisha's about to get beaten up."

After a couple of seconds of waiting for Bird, he ate a chicken nugget and looked up at me.
"Ok Im ready. What you want?"

"I was asking for your thoughts on this outfit."

"Ouuu period. Edges slayed!"
he yelled out doing the hand swipe.

I looked at Hennessy.

"Hennessy I know you didn't teach Bird the period swipe."

She smiled.
"Oops."

I rolled my eyes going back into the closet as my phone buzzed.

*imessage
12 inch god💙♿️

12 inch god💙♿️
you ready?
5:15 pm

me
almost bae. gimme 10
mins
5:16 pm
read.
end of text.

I don't know why this nigga is texting me when we are deadass in the same house.

And don't even get me started on why his name is 12 inch god on my phone. That nigga stays taking my phone and changing his name on it.

I put on the finishing touches to my outfit and ended up putting a blue bandana on the top of my head... cause ya know...

classy, bougie, ratchet
🤚🏾

I walked out of my room and into the living room to where Roddy was sitting while on his phone.

As I walked down the stairs he looked up at me and his mouth opened.

"damn..."
he said coming over and smacking my ass.

I blushed punching his arm playfully.
"Stawwpp!!"

He held my hand.
"are you ready to go?"

I nodded.