𝑆𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐿

so yall wanted it and ngl I want it too😌

I won't make a whole nother book, Imma just keep it going here and just label it as Heartless 2 since all of my views and votes is here already.

So here's gonna be the little synopsis of Heartless 2:

-Set 3 years after Ashanti left Compton-
Ashanti moved to New York for a fresh start with her best friend Hennessy. 3 years later, Ashanti is a upcoming female rapper that goes by the name
"A. Dior" who often raps about heartbreak, loss, and niggas that got away. Deep down she knows her songs are about Roddy, but she is in denial. Her life has been going great, as she has a boyfriend, Hennessy owns her own restaurant, and Ashanti was picked by Nicki Minaj to be the opening act for her tour. Though she is excited to go on tour, there is one city that Ashanti dreads on going to.
LA.
Also known as the place where Roddy lives, whom she hasnt had contact with in 2 and a half years.
Speaking of Roddy, Roddy's life has been great too career wise. He's had a string of girlfriends but never really got over Ashanti. Once he found out that Ashanti's going to be stopping at LA... well I aint finna spoil it😌.

idc if yall think this idea is ass. its gonna be good bitch.
-

I promise that my writings gonna be better for the sequel yall. I feel like a lot of chapters in Heartless 1 was rushed and not really good so Imma try my best with Heartless 2.

-

Anyways i need yall advice for a second😭😭

So I went to a dick appointment right?...😭😭

and lemme tell you this nigga is fine😭😭 brownskin, tall, built right, and packin😗
ive known him for a couple of months now🤷🏾‍♀️

but this nigga got the mf nerve to ghost me after smashin🖐🏾
what should i do?
shall i murder him or just let it be?

-

SHARE|COMMENT|VOTE💙
loves and kisses💋

-