𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

imma start doing longer chapters.

*im tired so I didn't spell check so please ignore any mistakes."

Roddy 💙
compton, ca
2:43 pm

"Why you look so sad Roddy?"

"i aint sad bird. just leave a nigga alone."

He gave me a mhm and left the room, closing the door.

Mane Ion know why Ashanti's ass just won't forgive me.
I know I messed up.
We all went to her house yesterday, and when I tried talking to her, she ignored me and sprayed roach spray at me before locking herself in her room.
She lucky I got hard because I would've shot her for sprayin me wit that bullshit.
She looked so damn fine when she was yellin at me.
I wanna nut in her again.
She got me ova here in my feelings nigga. That girl got me feelin a typa way.

"Yo Roddy! Come down here!" Bree yelled.

"whatchu want?" I yelled back.

"They here! We ready to go!" she replied.

I sighed puttin on some shoes.

They is referring to Hennessy , Crippy, and Ashanti.
Bird wants to go on a "family dinner", which is basically him taking all of us (Him, Wint, Bree, Donbo, Me, Crippy, Hennessy, and Ashanti) out to eat, only for us to order one thing while he orders half the menu, and he makes us split the bill in the end. Apparently that's "fair". Ion mind tho cause I get to see Ashanti fine ass.

I walked down the stairs.

"Hurry up nigga you takin mad long on em stairs."

"you askin to get shot nigga." I said.

I looked at Ashanti.
"wassup."

Ashanti 🖤
compton, ca
2:53 pm

He looked at me.
"wassup."

Nigga please. Ova here wassup-ing me like we friends.

"wassgood." I said flatly, but not looking up from my phone.

I have officially moved past the depressed stage, and have moved into the angry stage of a break up.

"look at me while I'm speaking to you cuzz." he said, bringing up my chin, causing me to look into his light brown eyes.

look at them eyes. them  fine light brown eyes. you know you want him Ashanti. you know you want that good dick he put inside of you. you know you want him to nut in you again. that good warm nut he emptied into your stomach. you know you want him to hold you just like he did that night. just say you want him back. it's not hard. you want him to finger you right here, right now don't you?

god what am I thinking?
you can't forgive him. He cheated on you Ashanti.

I snapped out of my thoughts, slapping his hands away from my face, but he put his hands around my neck backing me up into the wall, which surprised me.