𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 (ℎ2)

guys im considering not ending heartless but just not update everyday🌚

also i changed my profile pic to Queen Onika Tanya Maraj👄.

Ashanti 💄
los angeles, ca
4:21

"well that was a nice dinner."
Roddy said.

I nodded.
"yeah..."
I replied weakly.

"whats wrong with you cuh? you been actin mad weird and distant today..."

I shook my head.

At least he thought the dinner was nice.

For me however, it was the worst.
Roddy's father Chris kept looking at me and touching me when Roddy wasn't looking.

I don't know how I'm gonna tell Roddy because he probably won't believe me considering him and his dad have a pretty solid relationship.

Plus.

Like I said.

This sounds very much like a Tyler Perry movie.

And Tyler Perry movies aren't very realistic.
*cough cough madea*

Actually this is very much sounding like a Wattpad book. Shit is cra-

"whats a wattpad?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"
I asked.

"you said something is sounding like a wattpad book. i aint hear what you said first cause you mumbled it but i heard you say something is sounding like a wattpad book. whats a wattpad book?"
he asked.

I shrugged, walking away.

"cuh you just said it. what do you mean you don't know."

"What the fuck do you think it means Rodrick?"
I snapped and walked away.

I was immediately pushed against the wall, feeling Roddy's hands around my neck. He made me face him as he continued pinning me to the wall.

"ight this time i aint playing with you ashanti. tell me what's wrong and why you actin like this."

I shook my head.

He smirked.
"fine. imma make you confess."

He grabbed handcuffs from the drawer (where tf did these damn handcuffs come from?) and cuffed my hands together.

"Rodrick what type of silly shit is this? Why can't you just let me go?"

He shook his head.
"not till you tell me what's wrong"

"And how do you plan on making me tell you? Nigga I aint fucking telling you."

He smirked, and went on his knees, taking my undergarments down with him.
With my back still on the wall, he lifted both of my legs up and placed them on his shoulders.