𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 (ℎ2)

guys... there 2 more chapters in Heartless 2🥺🥺🥺🥺.... (going till 31)

Heartless 3 in the making. idk if yall want it though?😔

Ashanti 🖤
los angeles, ca
6:32 pm

There's only 3 weeks before me and Roddy's wedding and I couldn't be any happier.

Tomorrow is my bachelorette party along with Roddy's bachelor party, and I couldn't wait.
To fill in the time, Roddy has been fucking me 24/7.

"Fuck!"
I moaned.

I felt Roddy penetrate me deeply once more, feeling each vein of his johnson as he ended up squirting his seed on the surface of my stomach.

Gasping for air, he rolled down next to me chuckling.

"that was good."
he said.

"Like always."
I replied chuckling.

After a couple of seconds of silence (aside from our heavy breathing), he spoke up again.

"we should make another baby."
he announced.

um.

"Sure.....but like not now.....We have the wedding and stuff to plan...."
I said.

"its already planned so we can make another one NOW."
he replied.

I don't really wanna make another one right now because I just had Tiana and it's hard to have one baby... imagine two.

"I don't know Roddy...I don't think I wanna make another one right now."

He sat up from the bed, frowning.
"why not?"

I sat up too, sensing that he was staring to get angry.
"Why are you angry?"
I asked.

"cause im confused on why you don't wanna make another baby with me!"
he said, voice getting a little louder.

"It's not that easy to make a baby Roddy... we just had one and it's already hard!"

"no it's not! you just gotta change the diapers every so often and then play with her!"
he yelled.

That got me pissed as fuck cause he don't got any idea what he talking about.

"Are you fucking serious Roddy? You really wanna argue with me?"
I asked.

"nah its just that you actin like its that hard."
he said.

"ACTIN LIKE IT'S THAT HARD!?!?"
I yelled louder than ever causing him to flinch.
"Do you have any idea how hard it is to take care of Tiana?! First you don't get no sleep cause she always crying so you gotta rock her back to sleep. Second you have to be with her every single minute of the day so you can't get no time for yourself. And that aint even all but you trying to tell me it's not that hard?!"
I yelled.

He sat there next to me on the bed silently.

"It's so easy for you to say that because you always at the studio and you play your PS4 and only every so often you would play with her and sometimes you would change her diapers! That's all!"