𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)

Ashanti 💄
los angeles, ca
11:43 pm

"so how do you know this allie?"

"Rodrick shut your ass up with these damn questions!"

I stopped calling him Roddy. He's Rodrick to me now.

Hennessy, Rodrick, and I are on our way to the location the Allie bitch sent. Rodrick's been asking me so much damn questions cause I know he's trying to figure out if the Allie I'm talking about and meeting is the same as the Allie he's prolly cheating on me with. I deleted her messages from his phone right after I saw it so he wouldn't see.

"but mamas i'm just curious."

I shot my head at him.
"Don't call me that."

"don't call you what?"

"MAMAS! You lost that privilege."

"why cuzz? im just tryna figure out who tf this allie girl is."

At this point I was getting tired of all his damn questions about this Allie bitch so Im gonna be straightforward with him.

"You know what Roddy, the answer is Yes."

He stared at me in confusion and nervousness.
"yes what?"

"Yes the Allie I'm meeting is the same Allie you're cheating on me with. So stop asking all these goddamn questions. Hennessy and I are about to murder that girl and if my suspicions that you're cheating on me is true, best believe I will
not hesitate to murder you too. So if I was you, I'll stay silent in that damn seat."

"but im not cheating on you..."

"JUST SHUT UP JESUS!"

He leaned back in his seat in the back, while Hennessy drove and I gave her the directions in the passenger side.

"mamas..."

I glared at him.

"i mean ashanti..."
he said correcting himself.

"What?"

"i gotta tell you something cuzz..."

I nodded motioning for him to go on.

"...she's pregnant..."

My eyes widened.

"...with my baby..."

I felt my face getting hot and my chest start to hurt.

I know this nigga did not just tell me that bitch is pregnant with his baby.

How the fuck could this bitch ass nigga not tell me?

I took out my pistol and aimed it at his head, shooting but Hennessy pushed my hand away so I missed, hitting the seat next to him.

Rodrick stayed silent staring at the bullet hole on the seat next to him after seeing his life flashed before his eyes as Hennessy yelled at me.