𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

ight. ion know how much Ive said this before, but yall needa start voting fr. The amount of votes I get are low compared to my amount of views. If you don't know how to vote, its that star on the bottom that pops up. Start frickin votin😡😤

Ashanti 🖤
compton, ca
10:21 am

I woke up with a headache because I was crying all last night. Fuck Roddy. Bitch ass nigga. But today's a new day so I guess it's time to move on.

The scent of bacon was flowing through the air.

is Hennessy cooking?
nah she wouldn't dare. the bitch burnt down our last apartment trying to cook.
I know Crippy's big headed ass don't know how to cook either. He once mixed sugar and an egg and put it in the oven thinking it was gonna make a cake.

"Who is cooking in my kitchen?" I yelled, walking out my room with my bonnet on.

"Good Morning kid."

"Hey Bird. Watchu doin here?"

"Nothin, just makin bacon."

"I meant in my house."

"Oh. I just wanted to visit."
he said.

He fasho lyin.
"Mhm.Im fine Bird. I don't care about Roddy."

He sighed.
"I know but I'm still stayin here for the day. My wife and kids went to they grandma's so Donbo and I aint got nun to eat."

"So you here for my food? I see. and you say Donbo here?"

He nodded.
"inna living room."

I went into the living room to see Donbo, Hennessy (who was sleeping on the couch with Crippy), and these two studs.

"Wassuh Ashanti."

"Hey Donbo. Who these two?" I said pointing at the two studs.

"That's Bree and the other one is Wint." he said pointing at them. I dapped both of em up.

"waddup shawty." the Bree one said.

"Don't call me that."

She (or he I guess) rolled her eyes.

"So why are we having this little get together at MY house without me being notified." I asked with attitude.

"Well we heard you got food so..." Donbo said.

I rolled my eyes.
"fat ass niggas." I mumbled.

"I heard that."

"Good. Maybe you'll realize that you need a gym card."

He held his chest as if his feelings were hurt.

"Good morning best friend." Hennessy said waking up.

"Morning Hennessy. Did you know these niggas was comi-"

"yo Bird did Ashanti wake up yet?"

I turned around to see Roddy coming out of the bathroom. Our eyes immediately met, as everyone stared at us.

"hey baby."

I ignored him going into the kitchen, but he followed me.

"baby please I already said sorry nigga. you know Ion say sorry to anybody but I am really sorry cuzz"

I still ignored him.

"baby please talk to me."

At this point I felt like wanting to cry so I knew I had to do something petty to stop me from crying.

I ran into the bathroom, opened the cabinet, and took out my roach spray.
I started spraying Roddy, as he tried getting away from me.

"yo cuzz! what the fuck is you doi-"

"NO ROACHES ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE!!" I yelled spraying him.

I was spraying so much that the spray ran out.

really nigga.

"yo ashanti chill with that."

"Rodrick you ain't get to tell me to do nothing."

"don't say my government."

"RODRICK!"

He put his hands around my neck.

I know this nigga is not touching me.

I slapped him.
"BITCH?!? NIGGA WHO IS YO SHORT ASS, ACNE SCARS HAVING ASS, NAPPY ASS HAIR ASS, 5'7 HAVIN ASS, BIG HEADED ASS TOUCHIN?"

"nigga dont piss me o-"

"BITCH I CAN PISS OFF WHO I WANNA PISS OFF. LETS NOT FORGET YOU THE ONE THAT FUCKED THAT BALD HEADED BITCH. STUPID WHORE."

I ran into my bedroom, locking the door.

I fuckin hate that nigga.

———•———

don't worry yall, im fine now with the whole Roddy having a baby situation. I basically drowned my sorrows in Bacardi and Weed so I moved on.🤷🏾‍♀️

SHARE|COMMENT|VOTE 💙
loves and kisses💋

———•———