𝑜𝑛𝑒 (ℎ2)

h2 means heartless 2.

oh and also... welcome to the sequel💙

Ashanti 💄
new york, ny
3:21 pm

"You was 'pose to be my nigga, but bitch I done left yo ass.
really gon replace me? but I am what these bitches cannot surpass.
that bitch aint got nothin, but i got the fats and the class.
Nigga that's why i made it without you, and now im riding first class."

"PERIOD!" Hennessy yelled, while shaking her ass.

I smiled and bowed, leaving the recording booth.

"See I knew I made the right choice picking you for my tour!" Nicki said sipping on some wine.

I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Mhm."

It's been 3 years since I left Compton and my life has been amazing! Around 6 months into living in New York, I got into rapping after seeing all the bad ass females that have been dominating the rap game lately and later on I would release a song called "Only Me Cuzz" under the name A. Dior. I don't know why I picked that song title.

Anyways, a little under a month after releasing the song, Nicki (Yep. Nicki Minaj.) discovered me and wanted me to hop on a song with her, which I did. The song blew up, which blew me up and I got signed onto a record label.

Yep. Ya bitch out here doin big tings.

Fast forward 2 and a half years later, a bitch got a net worth of 2 million dollars and is hopping on tour with Nicki, who is now one of my best friends/big sister.

Also Hennessy got her own 5 star restaurant called "Hennessy's Place".
Forbes called it "An unforgettable New York dining experience" and was placed as #1 in The New York Times' list of Best Restaurants in The Big Apple.
Crippy would also fly to New York 7 months after we left and him and Hennessy got married.

See I told y'all me and Hennessy moving away from Compton was gonna be an amazing thing. I'm so glad I left that bitch ass place.
I didn't cut all of my connections off with Compton though, as I still am close with Wint, Bree, Bird, and Donbo. You know, the gang... minus one.

Roddy.

We was suppose to have been still in contact, as that's what he said when I left, but after around 3 months of me leaving, I found a TMZ article called "Roddy Ricch caught with a new boo down in LA!".

That shit broke me to pieces but it was clear he moved on so I moved on too and I cut him off. Low-key he's who I'm talking about in my songs but let me not.

"So are you ready for tour tomorrow baby?" Nicki asked.

I shrugged.

"Ashanti you better be ready. Im closing down my restaurant for 3 months so I can go on tour with you and Nicki and cook for y'all." Hennessy said in a serious tone.

I laughed.
"Of course I'm ready!"

"Great. Now here are our shows. Tomorrow, our first show is here in New York. Friday we have Seattle. Then Sunday we have LA. We have 3 shows down there so we gonna be there for 2 weeks-"