𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

*yes i know that the time skipped to a whole 3 months after the last chapter.

Roddy 💙
compton, ca
12:42 pm

I sat up.
"ashanti no..."

"But why? Daddy please??"

"you're 3 months pregnant..." I said calmly.

"Oh I see... You don't want me no more cause I'm pregnant. You think I'm too fat now?" She said crying and pointing at her barely visible baby bump.

"baby you know i'll always find you sexy, big stomach or not. but i don't wanna fuck you and damage the baby."

Ashanti's hormones and mood swings have been booming lately due to her pregnancy. She keeps asking me to fuck her, but I refuse to because I don't wanna kill my child while trying to penetrate Ashanti.

"RODDY! You're not gonna damage the damn baby if you stick your dick inside me!! Matter of fact it's good for me!"

"ashant-"

She stuck her hand out motioning for me to be quiet while she pulled out her phone.

"See!"
She showed me a few articles from Cosmopolitan, Vogue, and other magazines.

"ashanti that says sex is fine when pregnant if your doctors says it's fine and you don't have complications. we don't know if you don't have complications. if you want you can ask Dr. Martins on your next visit but until then i aint fuckin you."

"BUT RODDY!! MY NEXT VISIT'S IN A MONTH!!"

I chuckled.
"man my dick really that good?"

She gave me a powerful slap.
damn she strong asf.

"damn what the fuck ashanti?? you lucky you pregnant because let me tell you, i wou-"

"You would've what? Huh?" She yelled looking at me like she was about to cry for the 12th time today.

"nothing." I responded immediately feeling guilty.

Tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"EAT MY PUSSY!! PLEASE!!" she yelled, causing me to laugh out loud.

"RODDY IM SERIOUS! It's not funny!!" she sobbed.

"sorry my fault cuzz dont cry." I replied laughing.

She pouted, pointing at her vagina while signaling for me to eat it.

"ashanti i already ate you out today... how you not had enough?"

Her pout turned to a frown.
"FINE! Don't eat it bitch! I guess you don't want me no more." she said getting up to leave while crying but I grabbed her arms.

I sighed.
"lay down" I said pointing at the couch.

She smiled as I pulled her shorts off.

———a few hours later———

Ever since Ashanti got pregnant, we created this group chat so we can talk about how we gonna take care of her. Everybody has to watch Ashanti one time a week while everybody goes on with their lives, but I get two times(I wanna stay with her everyday but I gotta work on my music shit and bring bread to the table). She's aware that I have people watch her while I'm gone but she ain't aware we have a group chat behind her back.