𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜

*Ashanti's Pregnancy Month #4

Roddy 💙
compton, ca
2:11

I lifted my head from in between her legs, licking every part of her dry.

I chuckled.
"get ready we gonna go to the mall."

"J-Just give me a second Roddy." she said heavy breathing with her eyes closed.

I got up, drinking the water on her bed side table.
"aight but hurry up bird and all of em is waiting for us."

"Ok..." she replied.

I put my shirt on, covering the several scratch marks that Ashanti put on my back while I was eating her.

Ashanti got up and wobbled her way to her closet, finding a pair of jeans and a white shirt.

my woman so fucking sexy.
big stomach and all.

"Yo is yall niggas ready?" Wint said peeping in the room.

"just waiting for ashanti to get dressed."

She looked at Ashanti.
"Hey fatass bitch."

Ashanti looked like she was about to cry, but she threw her Giuseppe heels at Wint's head, causing the heel part to hit her in the eye.

"BITCH!!!!IM GONNA KILL YOU AND THAT BABY IN YOUR STOMACH!!" she yelled while holding her eye.

I got up.
"you talkin bout my baby nigga?"

"Yes! You see what your bitch did! You needa control h-"

I held a gun to her head.
"i don't care about what she did. don't threaten her nor my child. nobody can call her a bitch but me. and n-"

"Umm actually no one can call me a bitch." Ashanti interrupted.

"bae shut yo ass up. as i was sayin. nobody can call her a bitch but me. and don't tell me when to control her. ill control her when i want to. understand?"

Wint nodded.

"good."
I said leaving the room.

A couple of seconds later I heard Wint call Ashanti a "stupid bitch" again but as I turned around, I peeped Ashanti push Wint causing her to fall down the stairs, while a series of cracks could be heard.

"Ok cmon Roddy, Im ready now." she said.

what happened to her?
she was such a nice girl when i met her.
must be the dick.

"ight let's go."

We hopped in Bird's car.

"Wassup niggas. Where's Wint?" he asked.

"Oh she'll be down in a minute." Ashanti replied.

Bird nodded.

A couple of minutes later, Wint came out of the house crawling and blood trickling down her nose.

"Oh my god." Bree said, pulling out her phone to record the crawling bloody dyke.