𝑡𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)

Ashanti 💄
los angeles, ca
11:32 pm

So Im Pregnant.
Again.

I found out about a couple hours ago and only Hennessy and Bird know. It was only suppose to be Hennessy who knows but Bird was hiding in my closet when I told Hennessy so I guess he knows now.

Ouuu im so happy. Me and my bestie preggo at the same time.

I'm not telling Roddy yet though, cause I'm not sure if the baby is his.

It could be Jay's too.

He was currently in the shower and I was watching Love & Basketball when his phone started buzzing.

Huh. That's weird.
Who could be texting him at 11:32 pm?

I looked at it to see who it was.

3 messages from Allie🤷🏾‍♀️🍑

"bitch..." I mumbled to myself.

Who the fuck is Allie?

and why tf she got the peach emoji?

I opened his phone to check out the messages, turning myself to Detective Ashanlock Holmes.

*imessage
Allie🤷🏾‍♀️🍑

Allie🤷🏾‍♀️🍑
i miss you baby😔
where you been?

Allie🤷🏾‍♀️🍑
i want you in
my mouth now
baby😘 come
now.

Allie🤷🏾‍♀️🍑
*sent a location*

I clenched my jaw in anger as Roddy continued to shower.

I don't care who this bitch is. I'm shooting her.

I have fully turned myself from Detective Ashanlock Holmes to the demon bitch that lives inside me, Ashanquisha. She crazy, and she about to come out now.

I smiled to myself knowing I'm about to go to jail.

"Oh Hennessy!! Come here!! Thou shall kill a whore!!" I yelled.

A couple of seconds later Hennessy strutted her self into my room holding a duffel bag and an AK-47.

"Who?"

I showed her the messages on Roddy's phone.

"Who tf is Allie?" she asked.

I shrugged.
"I think she the bitch that got shot by 2 pregnant bitches." I said, taking out my pistol from the safe hidden in my closet.

I put on an all black outfit and a black ski mask cause who's about to get caught for the murder of this Allie bitch? Not I.

Just then, Roddy's shower turned off.

"Quick bitch hide under tha bed!"
I whisper yelled.