𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 (ℎ2)

Ashanti 🖤
los angeles, ca
7:43 am

I was awoken by shuffling.

"oh sorry... did i wake you?"
he whispered.

I shook my head, smiling softly at the sight of my naked soon to be husband struggling to put clothes on.

"Where you goin?"
I asked softly.

"to the studio"
he answered, finally putting on the big ass chunky ass shoes he was struggling to put on.

I nodded.

Today was one of those nice ass mornings. The type where its cold as hell but the warmth of your heavy comforter keeps you warm along with your loved one holding you all night long.

"wanna come with me?"
he asked, laying down beside me, now fully clothed.

I shook my head.
"I can't... im tired."
I said.

He nodded, understanding.
"aight... well im gonna get home at 7:30 today. you best be here cause im tryna tear yo ass up."
he said, sounding all daddy-ish.

I chuckled.
"Fasho papi. You gonna bring Tiana to the studio with you today?"

He nodded.
"yeah."

"Good cause I need a break."
I said.

He chuckled.
"you goin back to sleep?"

I nodded.

He came over and kissed my forehead.
"aight. im off bae."

I nodded once more, closing my eyes. Once I knew he left, I immediately jumped up from my bed and facetimed Hennessy.

tuhhh. who's going back to sleep?
Not I.

"What girl?"
Hennessy asked, answering.

"Is Crippy home?"
I asked.

She shook her head.

"Did he take Jada with him?"
I asked again.

She nodded.

"Okay! Roddy and Tiana ain't home sooooo...
grab the Hennessy, The Don Julio, The Myx Moscato, and that good Tequila. We goin drunk shopping!"

Her face immediately lit up.
"Ohh boy we haven't done that in a grip!!
bitch hold up I'm comin!"

Drunk Shopping with me and Hennessy is when we get drunk with all different types of alcohol and then shop at the mall. Sometimes we even get high too.

Usually in the end we end up going to jail or crying or kicked out the mall, so in conclusion, we get in a lot of trouble.

But its fun and we haven't done it in almost 2 years since I got pregnant and gave birth.

The only thing that we haven't done is get in a car crash or something.

-7 hours later-