1. Slytherin

I walked around looking for my train. That's when I saw someone running through a wall. I walked up to the wall and touched it. My hand went through. I walked into it walking on the other side. My eyes were closed but I opened them soon to see the train station I was supposed to be on. I looked around. There were many people there and many wizards and witches.

I walked onto the train. Trying to find an empty place to sit at. I found one finally and sat down. I was not tall enough to put my trunk on the shelf so, I didn't even try. I took off my shoes and sat sideways with my feet on the seat. I leaned my back against the wall and relaxed. I closed my eyes, just for a little to be disturbed by two girls. They walked in and sat across me. Not uttering a word to me. I ignored them too. 

The train started moving. It took some time before we were at Hogwarts. The girls were whispering the whole time. Irritating me honestly but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to seem rude even if they were being kind of rude. I went to change into my robes. I walked back and sat down. I took my truck and waited till the train stopped moving and I started walking out. I walked out but was confused on where to go. 

"First-year please come here," A woman said. I walked over to her and waited more, probably until it looks like everyone got off the train. She started walking over to a lake and boats. I sat inside a boat with two red-haired boys. "Hi, I'm Fred," One of the boys said and the other boy started talking right after. "And I'm George!" He said. They were twins definitely. "My name is Olive..." I said. "What house do you hope to get?" They said in unison. "Well, I don't really care, but if I must choose, I would choose Ravenclaw," I said. 

"We want to come into Gryffindor!" They said. "That's a kind of brave house, but a little bit stupid would I say..." I said and shrugged my shoulder. "Well, we like stupid brave things," George said. "Well, then you fit right in," I said and smiled to them. They were already smiling. "You probably fit in Ravenclaw," Fred said. "Thank you" I answered. We were on the other side of the lake. 

We got out of the boat. I didn't really follow them, I just walked alone. I followed in line. We were in a big hall. The headmaster started talking and then gave a word to the woman, that was named McGonagall. "I will call your name and you will walk to the front. After the hat has chosen your house, you will go to the assigned table," McGonagall said. She started calling names. "Fred Weasley" She called. One of the boys from earlier walked over. "Gryffindor" It called almost as soon as it was placed on his head. "George Weasley". He walked over and the same reaction came from the hat. 

Soon enough I heard my name. "Olive Peterson" Mcgonagall called my name. I walked to the front and waited until the hat was sat down on my head. "A very ambitious girl and smart, brave... Slytherin!" The hat screamed and the Slytherin table cheered and clapped as I went to sit down. My robes changing into green colours. I sat down beside some last years and they congratulated me. I looked over to the Gryffindor table sending me and my table glares like I did something wrong. 

Fred and George were not paying attention. We were supposed to be enemies. I didn't think it was necessary, I didn't find the point in where Gryffindors were so hateable. I turned around and started paying attention to the headmaster. Soon enough we were eating. I ate some food and after that, I followed the Slytherins perfect to the common room.

They showed us around and showed us our rooms. I put my trunk beside my bed. "Hello, My name is Olivia," I said and reached my hand out to greet my roommates. "Are you even a pureblood?" The girl asked me. "I don't know..." I said and put my hand down. "What do you mean, you don't know? Are your parent pureblood?" She asked again while rolling her eyes. "I never met or knew my parents so its rather hard to say," I said and looked her in the eyes. "She needs to be pure blood, Adeline. If she is here then she is pure blood" A girl beside the other bed said. She walked over to us.

"Hi, I'm Victoria." She said and reached her hand out. "Olivia," I said and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, I will go back to unpacking now," She said and I nodded. I unpacked and went to bed. This would be interesting. Hopefully... I didn't want to begin troubles. I just wanted to learn magic and about the wizarding world. That was all I wanted back then.