30. Bathtub

I woke up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes so see Alice. "Merry Christmas," She said and dragged me out of bed. Fred's sweatshirt hanging down covering my underwear. "Merry Christmas," I said as I rubbed my eyes to wake up. I sat down beside Fred. There was hot chocolate on the table and I took one. The fireplace radiated of warmth and made it cosy. "Merry Christmas" Fred said and kissed me. "Merry Christmas," I said and smiled. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he slipped his arm around my waist. 

"Merry Christmas George," I said and smiled at him. "Merry Christmas," HE said and smiled back at me. We drank our hot chocolate as we talked. "Should we open our presents?" Alice asked and I nodded. Soon enough we were sitting beside the presents opening them. I decided to open Fred's first. It was a silver necklace with a butterfly on it. It was beautiful, I loved it. I put it on and continued to open other stuff. Both, George and Alice gave me muggle books. There was a gift from Molly too. She gave me "The Weasley" sweater with an O on it. Everyone got one of these. 

"Um, I will drag George away from a little" Alice said and stood up. I nodded along with Fred and watched them walk out. I quickly put on my clothes. "Where are you going?" Fred asked. "Make a mistletoe appear above them," I said and he laughed. "I am in," He said and we walked out of the room. We found them talking in a corner and I took out my wand. 

I made a mistletoe appear above them as Fred laughed. I and Fred walked out of the corner. "Standing under a mistletoe huh?" Fred said and both of them looked up. "Keep up the tradition," I said as I and Fred walked past them and hid behind a corner. We watched as George took the first steps to kiss her. He kissed her, and I high five Fred. "Let us get out of here," Fred said and I nodded. "Butterbeer?" He asked and I nodded taking his hand in mine. 

We found jackets and went to Hogsmeade together. We soon were sitting and drinking butterbeer and joking around. His hand around my waist as we laughed and I felt in perfect peace beside him. "Let us head back," He said and I looked at him. "Okay," I responded and took my jacket on. We walked back to Hogwarts and found Alice and George.

The OWL's and NEWT's were finished and I could focus on other things finally. I sat with Fred in his room as he was taking a nap on me. I was reading a book and checking on him from time to time. When he sometimes snored I laughed. Honestly sometimes when we slept in the room of requirements I thought that I would never fall asleep because of how he snores. 

Sometimes he snored just a little, but sometimes when he snored, he could wake up the whole Hogwarts. His snoring was awful sometimes but I got used to it. Sometimes I still woke him up because of it and told him to keep it down which he normally only nodded to and head back to sleep snoring as loudly as before. 

That day was one of those light snores. I was thankful for that because I was able to concentrate on my book as he slept. George was sitting in his bed looking at the map and back to a book. I did not disturb him as he looked desperate to find something out. Fred woke up after a while and started dragging me somewhere after telling George that we will be back tomorrow. 

I knew where we were going. Although he picked me up and walked with me. We walked into the room of requirements. The room was smaller than usual and there was a bathtub for two in it. "Why is there a bathtub?" I asked and he shrugged. "I dont know, I just thought of a room," He said honestly. "Okay, put me down now," I said and he shook his head. He walked closer to the bathtub and I tried to get out of his grub but could not. He took off his shoes and went into the bathtub still in clothes. We were laughing as he sat down and put me in his lab. 

Our clothes were all wet and I looked at him. "do you have clothes because I dont" I said and laughed as he shook his head to no. "Dumbass," I said as I laughed. The water was warm and nice but my clothes bothered me. I took off my shirt and tossed it on the floor. "You walked into a bathtub filled with water with clothes in and with me," I said and he nodded. "Why," I said and he shrugged. "You are just so random," I said and shrugged with a satisfied smile on his face. 

"I love you," He said and I looked at him. "I love you too, Fredric Weasley," I said and kissed him in a bathtub full of water with my clothes on, but it was perfect. For me it was perfect.