25. The trip alone to Hogsmeade

I woke up with a headache. I looked around, Alice was still asleep beside me and the twins asleep on the other bed. I walked out of bed taking Fred Sweatshirt that was on the floor and putting it on. I found the potion and drank it. My head was fine after two seconds. I found three more potions and made it ready for the others. As I waited for them to wake up, I read my book. Next on to wake up was George. I gave him the potion and sat on the couch. We talked as we waited. Next one was Alice, she probably did not have a bad headache as we, because she drank less. I gave her the potion and I decided to wake up Fred while Alice and George walked out of the room. I climbed the bed and sat beside him. 

I started shaking his a little. "Fred... Fred wakes up" I said over and over again till he woke up. I gave him the potion as he sat up. "Thank you," He said and drank it. He put the bottle on the nightstand. "We don't have class today right?" He said and I nodded. "Tried?" I asked and he nodded. "I will get some breakfast, take a nap," I said as he lied down and mumbled something under his breath. I put my shoes on and let my hair down. I walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast for me and him. The elves were quick and soon I had a basket with breakfast for two in my hand. I thanked them and walked back to Fred. I saw him sleeping with his mouth opened as small snores escaped from his mouth. I laughed to myself and put the basket down. 

I took my shoes off and started cleaning the small table so I could put the breakfast on it. The elves made us some sandwiches with avocado and eggs. We got a dessert too. I put it all out and walked to Fred to wake him up again. He woke up and we walked to the sofa. We started eating and talking. We finished and just lied down cuddling on the couch while eating some muggle sweets. "You know who Wood is right?" He said and I nodded. He looked down at me. "If we lose a game in quidditch we will find it either hanging or him trying to drown himself in the shower," He said and I laughed. "I remember when I almost drowned in a shower," I said and laughed. He looked at me confused. "How?" He asked with a smiled. I shrugged not really knowing how I did that. 

He shook his head and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him and put my head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat which was very soothing. "Can I ask you something?" He asked and I looked up while nodding. "The boggart... you said it was a memory," He said, I could see the worry in his eyes. "Yes, a memory... an old orphan worker... she was rather cruel... she put cigarettes on me and other children, I tried to kind of protect other kids and let her put the cigarettes on me... she got fired when the other workers found out," I said as I watched his expression change. 

"Is that why-" I cut him off. "Fred, My arms look like they do because of many things," I said and looked away. I was on the verge of tears but I could not show that, but when I heard Fred small snob, I needed to look at him. Tears were running down his face. "I hate it... I hate how I can't help you... that you do those things to yourself but I can't do anything about it" He said as he whipped his tears. 

I walked down the corridor to the secret tunnel to Hogsmeade. I wrapped the jacket highly around me as the cold hit me. The jacket was not mine but Fred's. I sat down in the bar. "Can I get one butterbeer?" I asked. "Of course," The worker said and soon enough I was drinking my butterbeer. I looked around. It was almost empty. When Alice walked in. "I saw you, on the map," She said as she sat down. I hummed as okay. "Why are you here alone?" She asked and I shrugged. "Just wanted to get away, I guess," I said and laughed. 

"From what?" She asked as she got her tea. She was not the type to drink alcohol or at least much of it. "Everything... I guess" I said and drank my butterbeer. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yes, I'm fine," I said and send her a smile. "Sometimes, I just need a pause," I said and she nodded understandings. We sat there in silence drinking, It was a comfortable silence. When we were don't drinking we walked back to Hogwarts. "I am going to the room of requirements to join the boys, coming along?" She asked and I shook my head to no. "I will go to sleep, but thank you," I said and she nodded. We walked each our way. 

I took a shower and changed clothes. I went to sleep. I woke up the next day and went to the library. Sitting down after I found a book and reading. The first class was about to begin so I walked to it. I sat beside Alice. "Where were you?" She asked. "I just overslept," I said and smiled at her. I wasn't hungry...