8. Butterbeer

(I had a writer block for an hour and couldn't write a word in chapter 7... but the same day I am writing chapter 8 XD - Emilia) 

I walked true the walls of Hogwarts with the twins. "Wanna go to Hogsmeade?" Fred asked. "I don't think we can..." I said. "We can always sneak out... find a secret way out" Fred and George said. I looked at them. "Okay, show me the way," I said. I walked after them. After some walking, they showed me the secret tunnel to Hogsmeade. "Butterbeer?" George said. "Of course" Fred answered. 

We walked into the bar. I sat down with Fred as George got the butterbeers. "This is nice," I said and laughed. "Yeah it is, we found the tunnel halfways in the first grade," Fred said. "That's where you got all the candy from!" I said and laughed. "Yup," Fred said. George came and gave each of us a butterbeer. "I never had a butterbeer before," I said honestly. "No way! It is so good!" George said and took a sip. 

"Try it then!" Fred said impatiently. I nodded and took a sip. It was bloody darn good honestly. "So is there really alcohol in this?" I asked. "Well, in this one, you always can get without," Fred said. I rolled my eyes. "So they serve 13-year-olds alcohol?" I said. "Yes, fantastic isn't it? Let's drink for that George!" Fred said. They drank from their cups as a cheer. "You need to try fire whiskey!" George said. "I will be an alcoholic when the school ends..." I said. "Definitely miss," Fred said and we laughed. 

We drank our butterbeer's and talked. I could feel a slight effect from the beer but tried not to let it over. "So, let's go back?" I said. "But first I want to buy some candy," George said. "Me too," Fred said right after. I nodded. We finished the butterbeers and went to buy the candy. I did not buy anything as I did not have money with me. We walked back to Hogwarts. 

"I am going to sleep! Good night guys!" I said. "Good night!" they said together and we separated. I walked into the Slytherin common room and then to my room. I changed and went to sleep. I woke up with a small headache the next day, but I got a potion for that from the twins. I drank it and my headache was gone and I felt much better. 

After that sometimes we went to Hogsmeade and had a butterbeer. Maybe once, two or three weeks. I still haven't tried firewhiskey but it was harder to get, well that was at least what the twins said. We were like best friends now. I did not know what happened during their summer and I did not care. I was happy to have friends like them, those bloody idiots. 

I still remember as I sat in the common room eating dinner when a teacher came running in and screaming "Troll in the dungeon! Thought you ought to know" and then collapsing on the floor. The kids started panicking. I saw twins. I wanted to go over to them, but I needed to get Slytherin into the common room. I and Philip lead to the common room trying to see if we miss anyone. "Go check the boy's rooms okay?" I asked said to Philip. He did what I asked him and that is when I sneaked out. 

I took the secret way to the Gryffindor common room entrance. There was a bunch of Gryffindors walking in. I quickly made my robes to look like I was in Gryffindor and I walked in with the crown. I saw the twins and walked over to them. They saw me and walked over. "Tell me it's not one of your pranks..." I said. "It's not, we promise," Fred said. "Have you seen the trio?" I asked. They shook their heads to no. "Oh no... where are they?" I asked. "Get the map!" I said. "Not here!" George said and pulled us to a corner. 

He took the map out and made it appear. I saw Hermione, Ron and Harry in the bathrooms with the troll. "Holy merlin! They are with the troll!" I said as I pointed at the girl's bathroom. "I am gone rip their head off after finding out if they're still alive," I said. "You sounded like our mom..." Fred said and George nodded to agree with Fred. I smacked both of them in the back of their heads. "You should both go into your rooms!" A perfect said behind us. I looked at her. "You are not a Gryffindor! You cant be here! You need to make sure that the first years are all safe in Slytherin as a perfect!" She said. "I know. I was just worried about those two bloody idiots!" I said. I heard them protest about me calling them idiots but I did not pay attention to that. 

"Go back to your common room, I will not tell anyone but don't do it next time," She said. "Thank you," I said and walked out. I changed my robes back into normal colours and walked into the common room. I saw Philip sitting on the couch. "Where were you?" he asked. "I needed to check if we left no one behind!" I said. "You idiot! We checked all the time while walking here! You blood traitor!" He said. "OH come on! I just checked it! Besides you could shut the fuck up!" I said and walked to my room. 

I went to sleep. I woke up and the first thing I did when I found Harry and Ron was to whip their heads. I did not do that to Hermione but I gave her a lecture. The twins were sitting and laughing at the trio as I was screaming at them on how irresponsible they were.