27. My family

I woke up and put Fred's shirt on and some underwear. Fred was still sleep. I put some pants on and walked to the kitchen getting breakfast and came back. I put the basket beside the bed and started waking Fred up. He woke up and sat up. "I have breakfast," I said and pulled the basket up on the bed. He kissed my cheek. "Thank you," He said as he took some sandwiches out for us. We ate peacefully and talked. 

"We skipped the first class..." I said and laughed. "Well... we can just skip the whole day and tell the teachers that we felt so bad that we could not go even to the hospital wing," He said and I laughed. "And what? Spend the entire day together?" I asked and laughed. "Exactly!" He said as he took another bite of his sandwich. I smiled and nodded. "Sounds good," I said and put the basket down cuddling into him. "I even know what we can do," he said and I laughed. 

"Had fun?" George asked as he saw me and Fred. I blushed and looked away as Fred talked to him. I looked around for Alice and found her sitting in the library with a book. I sat beside her and leaned on my hand. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. "Virgin?" She said and I blushed while shaking my head to no. "Knew it," She said and put her book down. 

"How?" I asked and took the book she was reading. I read the title, blurb and put the book down. "It is a good book," I said as she nodded. "Anyways, how I knew it, you and Fred went somewhere were me and George could not see you on the map and were there for a long time," Alice said and let out a small laugh. 

"Well... um... what did you and George do?" I asked as smirked at her. "Well, deer George asked me out on a date. So you and Fred should find something to do tomorrow" She said and I gasped. "He has balls to do that? Wow," I said and smiled at her. She blushed and shrugged. "Where are you two going?" I asked as I played with my necklace. "He would not tell me, he only told me to put a nice dress on," She said and shrugged. "Have fun and remember, if you want to fuck him in the room of requirements, tell me and Fred first so we can keep away from that room?" I said and laughed as the girl in front of me blushed in a deep shade of red. 

"I won't fuck him, on the first date. Besides, I still want to see those famous pictures of yours and Fred's first kiss" She said and this time I was the on to blush. "I have them in my room," I said and looked around. "Then what are you waiting for, I want to see them," She said and stood up dragging me out of the library to the Slytherin common room. She stood outside waiting for me to get the pictures. 

I gave her one of the pictures. "This is so cute, you are lucky to have a picture of your first kiss with him," She said and laughed as she gave it back. "Thank you, and yes I am. Although I was mad when they destroyed my moment" I said and rubbed my neck. "I will just go back with it," I said and Alice nodded. I walked to my room and put the picture into my small book. I walked back to Alice and we made our way to find the Twins. 

We could not find them anywhere, so we went into the room of requirements. We sat there together, talking and laughing. We figured out that the boys were probably in Gryffindor common room. "You know, George is a lot different than Fred," She said and I nodded. "I know, George is a little bit shyer than Fred, and Fred is wilder..." I said and shrugged. "They water different but they both get together so well as brothers," She said, I nodded and looked at her. 

"You and George would be perfect together, I bet that their mother would love you," I said as I looked at her. She had blond hair but her eyebrows where black. "You and Fred are perfect together, and I doubt that she would like me," She said and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Why do you think that? She is literally the sweetest woman. She is like a mother figure that I never had" I said and leaned my head back. I sat on the floor with my head on the couch. 

"I never had a father figure... well not since I was 3 years old," She said and leaned her back like me. "It must be hard, knowing who your father is, but never get to meet him or talk to him..." I said and she nodded. "It is, sometimes I wonder if he would recognize me if he remembers my birthday and my mother. Although, I think it is harder for you, not to have a mother or father..." She said and looked at me. "All, I knew was the orphan and I can not really grieve over something I never had," I said and shrugged. 

"But, dont you wonder sometimes, who they are? What are they doing?" She asked. I shook my head to no. "They did not want me, they left me before an orphan in a small blanket and let me freeze in the cold. If the worker did not find me, I would freeze to death. I dont even have a name after them. My birthday is the day the worker found me. I will never know my real name, my real birthday, my real family because they left me" I said and looked at her. 

"You at least have something to grieve for," I said and laughed but it was a bitter laugh.