6. Breakfast

The summer was awkward. The workers gave me and some of the other kids THE talk. I cringed as they gave us condoms. It was so awkward when they looked at me and gave it while saying. "We don't know if that is how Witches do it, but if you want to have human sex, have these". I died inside when she said that. 

I had a plan for the new school year. I was gonna befriend the twins and show them that there is more than stereotypes. I got my letter. When I opened it I found out that I would be perfect. Which meant no pranks for the boys. I was happy to be perfect but I was sad that I could not prank the red hairs. 

I went to Diagon Alley and bought some stuff I needed to. I saw the twins but decided not to bother them as I saw their family. They all were red-haired. Which I found funny. I needed to bully them a little bit on that. I bought my stuff and went back to the orphan for now. Not so long after I was running through the wall and dumped into two twins as I did so. "Watch out, Slytherin," Fred said and stood up as I knocked him over as I run true. "I'm so sorry Mr. red hair number two," I said. "hey! I am not number two! He is!" Fred said and pointed at George. They started to argue who is number two. 

"Guys!" I said louder and they stopped. "None of you are number two okay?" I said and they nodded. I rolled my eyes and got on the train. I knew they will come soon. I put my truck on the shelf and sat down reading. I waited for the twins to come and sit down, but they never did. It's not like we were friends anyways. I realized after a while that I needed to go to the perfect train compartment and I did. They gave is instruction and said what our duties are. 

I changed before we got to the train station. I walked out of the train, and it felt like forever before I was home (at Hogwarts). I sat down on the table. The normal Dumbledore talk was done and the first years were sorted. A first-year names Draco Malfoy got sorted into Slytherin and sat beside me. "Welcome, kiddo," I said and ruffled his hair. He looked at me and blushed. 

After some time I heard a name that shocked everyone. "Harry Potter". I watched him walk towards. The hat placed on his head. Every Slytherin glared at him when the hat said. "Not Slytherin eh?". It was kind of rude. But after some time he got stored into "GRYFFINDOR". Gryfindor table went crazy and started clapping. I clapped along. I saw Geoge and Fred looking at me and dancing in victory. I laughed and went back to listening. We ate and everyone started going to the common rooms. I was a perfect now so I started a tour for the first years. 

I walked with them into the common room. "And this is the common room kiddos. I will show the girls their room and Philip will show the boys." I said. Philip was the boy perfect of the Slytherin house. I showed the girls the showers and rooms and they went into their rooms. I walked into mine. I took a shower and went to sleep. 

I woke up the next day and put my hair into a ponytail. I started walking to the library when I felt two arms dragging me backwards. "You need to eat breakfast" I heard Fred say. I just let them drag me. "I don't find it, necessary sir," I said and laughed. "Well, miss, it is. It gives you a lot of energy for the day" George said making me laugh more. "I did not know that sir," I said and we laughed. Finally, we were in the hall. But instead on letting me go, they dragged me to the Gryffindor table. They sat me down. "I can't be here..." I said and stood up. "Sit," Fred said and George pushed me down to sit again. They sat on each side of me. 

I looked up to see another red hair. "Oh no, another Weasley," I said and looked at his horrified. The twins laughed. "Hi, My name is Olive," I said and reached my hand out for him to shake. "Ron," He said with his mouth full. I looked at the girl beside him. Her hair was wild. "Olive," I said and reached my hand out for her. "Hermione," She said and shook my hand with a smile. I looked at Potter. "Olive," I said and reached my hand out. "Harry," He said and shook my hand. 

"You met the trio now," Fred said. "The trio?" I asked. "yeah, they are the golden trio now," George said. "Well then we are the diamond trio," I said and we laughed. "That is the perfect name," Fred said. "Thank you, thank you," I said and did a kind of bow. "We don't have as many classes together as before," George said. "I know, I have most classes with Hufflepuff! Thank merlin" I said. "Is that an insult?" Fred asked acting hurt. "Of course it is," I said and flicked his forehead. 

"Bet" "Bet". I looked at Harry and Ron. "What are you betting about?" I asked. They looked at each other. "Nothing," They said in unison. "Slytherin! Start eating!" George said. "What are you my mom now?" I asked and laughed. "Yes, I am now your mother and Fred is the father," George said and we all started laughing. "Okay then," I said and started eating.