7. Mischief Managed

"You need to eat more" Fred said and George nodded. "I eat as much as I need to survive," I said and shrugged. "besides, what is it with you two?" I asked. "What do you mean?" They asked. "You guys are not being mean..." I said and looked at them weirdly. "The council decided-" I cut George off. "council?" I asked. "Yes, me and Geroge" Fred said. "As I said the council decided that you were not that bad for Slytherin," Geroge said. "Stop putting my house into stereo types~," I said in a sing voice. "Sorry," Fred said. "Why- eh it's okay," I said. 

"We still have the first-class together," I said. "As always..." George said. "I think it's nice," I said and pushed his arm playfully. He acted hurt and lied down on the floor acting like I really punched him. I and Fred were laughing hard. "Let's go to class guys," I said in between laughs. They nodded and we were in class soon after. We sat down and the class started soon. 

I took notes as the twins were talking to each other. "Now, transfigure this cup into a pen. When you are done partner up and transfigure the pen into a bird" McGonagall said. I did as I was told to. Trying not to mess up the spell and I did not. I was done, and I waited for the twins. George did goodly but Fred, he changed the cup into a half cup and half pen. I laughed silently as I paired up with George and made the pen into a bird. 

I looked over at Fred who was still struggling. I walked over to him and sat down. I made the cup into the original form. "Start with the wand movement and then say the spell," I said. He looked at me and the cup went back into half and half form. "You do the hand moment wrongly," I said. I started showing him. "This is stupid," He said. "If you get this right then you can make your brother into a box," I said. He smiled evilly and laughed. "Again?" I asked and he nodded. He did it again and it changed into a pen. I clapped and laughed as he looked very excited. I high-fived him and walked over back to George. 

"What did you tell him? he smiled so evilly" George said. I laughed and shook my head. "Nothing... nothing," I said and waited for McGonagall to look at my bird. We were soon enough out of the class and needed to go to the next class. We had it with Hufflepuff. Potions were kind of boring without the twins blowing up things. 

The dinner time came and I walked in. I went to the Slytherin table and sat down beside the first year from yesterday. I ruffled his hair. "So, how was the first day? Oh, and by the way, My name is Olive" I said. "It was good, thank you. My name is Draco" He said. I nodded along as I took some food on my plate. "That's good," I said. "What year are you in?" He asked. "Third," I said and looked at him. "Why asking kiddo?" I said. "Just asking," He said and I shrugged.

Fred and George did not like that I was friends with Draco. I did not really care about their opinion on who I can be friends with and who not. I knew that Draco could be an arse but he was raised to hate not purebloods... 

The next few weeks went weirdly... the twins were so nice towards me. I would say that we were friends now... which was weird. Before summer they hated me, and now... we were friends. They always made me eat breakfast with them and I needed to eat each time. It was kind of irritating because I did not like to eat. 

They would sometimes sit with me in the library, I used them to help me get down the books I could not get down myself. They always would take it down but tease me for a little and hold it high up in the air till I could not reach it. I would try to get it for a second or two and then I would give up. After that, I would say that if they won't give it back I will hurt their unborn children. They gave that back normally after I said that. 

It was morning and I was trying to sneak into the library without the twins noticing me. I walked carefully trying to look if the twins are somewhere near but before I knew the twins where in front of me and dragging me to the great hall. "How did you that I will go that way to the library?" I asked. "We have something... Want to see?" Fred said. I nodded. They let me and pulled out a paper. They opened it but it was blank. 

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" Fred said as he tapped his wand on the paper. It started turning into a map... of Hogwarts. "It shows you where everyone is-" "any time of the day" George begun and Fred finished. "Don't do that... and that's so cool!" I said. I found us on the map. "I like it!" I said and laughed. "Mischief managed," Fred said and tapped his wand again on the map making it disappear. 

"Okay, let's go-to breakfast," I said and we walked to the great hall. I sat down and the twins on each side of me. I talked with the golden trio for a while. I ate a sandwich and had a fight with the twins that it was enough for me, but they did not understand that. So I needed to eat one more sandwich. I went to class feeling like a balloon because of that.