22. Muggle photobooth

"I don't want to go..." I said as I packed my stuff. I needed to be back today before night. I sat down at Fred's bed and crossed my arms. "I'm staying, why can't you adopt me?" I said as I really didn't want to go back. "You want Fred and Me to adopt you?" George said and raised his eyebrow. I nodded and smiled. "You want your boyfriend and his twin to adopt you?" He said the same thing just with other words, and it sounded wrong. "Well... now you say it like that, no" I said and we laughed. 

"Besides we cant adopt you, miss. We are not 18 yet" Fred said and George nodded. "And! We don't have money for that," George said and Fred laughed while nodding. "Fine then," I said and acted like I was hurt. "Stop being overdramatic and let us go somewhere!" George said and stood up from his bed. "Sure," I said and stood up after Fred. "Okay, let's go to a muggle shopping place!" Fred said. I looked at them, not knowing if it was a good idea. "Um, I suppose we can- But! We need to ask your mother first" I said as I walked to the door. I walked out and the twins right after me, going in front of me and sprinting to find Molly as I walked behind them. 

I walked down and sat on the sofa beside Ron. He looked at me. "Where are Fred and George?" He asked. "Probably looking for your mother," I said and shrugged. "What are you doing Ronickle?" I asked and he cringed on the name. "Don't call me that, and nothing, just trying to figure this puzzle thing out" He said and showed me a Rubik's cube. "Did your dad buy it and could not figure it out?" I said and laughed. He nodded. "Yes, he was so angry at this muggle toy, he gave it to me," He said and shrugged. "Can I?" I asked. He nodded and handed me the cube. 

The Rubik cube was easy if you learnt the right way. It was fun too if you got really into it. My record was 1 minute and one second. Which is not really good record but it was good enough. I solved the cube and gave it back to Ron. "Ol!" I heard from the kitchen. It was George. I stood up and looked at Ron who was looking rather confused at the cube. "Sorry, to leave you Ronickle, but Gred and Forge are calling me," I said and walked away. 

I walked into the kitchen. "What is it Gred?" I asked and put my arm on his shoulder. "Mum let us, although we need to be back before 18 so we can eat dinner before you go," George said and laughed. "Okay, how are we going there?" I asked. "Floo powder," Fred said and took out a powder. He handed me some and George too. "Okay, Gred and Forge, let's go," I said and we threw the powder saying the address we want to appear at. 

I opened my eyes to those two dumbasses grinning at me. I smiled and rolled my eyes, knowing that they don't even know where they are. "Alright, fallow me," I said and walked out of the empty alley. We walked to the centrum of London. "Want some muggle sweets?" I asked and they nodded. We walked into a store with sweets. I went to get a lollipop and a drink. I paid for myself and popped my lollipop into my mouth as I waited for the twins. They bought themself some sweets, not a lot but not little either. 

We walked out of the store as they tasted the candy. I saw a photobooth. "Guys! Let's take pictures!" I said and dragged them into it. We made stage poses with every picture. I made sure to have three copies. I took the pictures and gave each one a copy. "It does not move," Fred said. "Yes, muggle pictures do not move," I said and laughed. George looked at me, "that's brilliant" He said and I laughed harder. "Whatever you say, let us go," I said and dragged them to another place. 

We ended at a restaurant. We got our menus and started choosing what to eat. "What about-" I got cut off by George. "Can we get milkshakes?" He asked me like a child. I nodded as I rolled my eyes mentally. Those two are mentally kids. "So pizza and milkshakes?" I asked and they nodded. We ate pepperoni pizza and drank milkshakes as we talked and laughed. "We should dye Dumbledore beard!" Fred said. "Yes! Pink or blue! or both!" George said, and they started planning their prank. I just sat there and listed. 

I looked at the clock after we finished eating. "Guys?" I said catching their attention. "We need to head back," I said and smiled sadly at them. They nodded and we soon found an alley. We used the floo powder to get back. Soon enough we were at the Welasey's house. I looked around to see Percey sitting at the kitchen table drinking probably coffee and reading a book. 

"I rather not hear about where you guys been," He said shortly, it was not like we would do that but okay. I shrugged and the twins did too. We walked upstairs to their room. They put their new things from muggle shops down and yawned. "Mum will kill us for eating out," George said and we looked at each other scared. Realizing that we need to eat dinner too if we don't want to get killed. As I ate the dinner I felt like I would explode. My stomach could not take it. Across me, Ron was eating away living the best life as me and the twins were struggling not to die. 

After an hour, there was I, alone in my room. Back at orphan again... only two more weeks, only two, till Hogwarts is back.