11. Chamber Of Secrets

"You did not have to go that hard on them," George said and laughed. "How can someone be so stupid? They were even more stupid then you guys!" I said. "Ey! We are not stupid!" Fred said and acted hurt."Right, and it was irresponsible of them to do that!" I said. "We know," They said. "Anyways, when will I get my pyjamas back?" Fred asked. I looked at his straight in the eyes and said: "Never". I ran away and went into the first call. They sat down and the class started soon after. 

We were done with the classes for that day. "Should we maybe find, the room of requirement?" I asked out of boredom. "Yeah, that's a good idea!" Fred said and George nodded. We started walking thinking about a room to relax in. After going three times in a place a door started showing up. I tugged Fred's sleeve as the door appeared. "George?" Fred said to get Georges Attention. George walked up to us. When the door had fully appeared, I opened it. We walked in. 

The room was not big or small. It was in a cosy style. It has sofas, and chairs and a fireplace. In the corner stood a piano. There were a lot of pillows and blankets. "This is perfect," I said and closed the door. The door started disappearing. "Woah! How do we get out now!" George said. "The door will appear again!" I said and walked to the sofa. I sat down and looked around. There were some books laying on the floor. 

"No, no reading books beside us..." George said and sat beside me. "Why not?" I asked. "Because what are we supposed to do?" He asked. Fred sat on the other side of me. "Read?" I said, well more like asked. "No, that's stupid!" Fred said. I acted hurt. "No, you are stupid," I said and dramatically flipped him off. He acted hurt by my behaviour but soon enough we all were laughing. 

I lied down with my head in Fred's lab and feet in Georges lap. "So Georgie... I remember I saw you talking with a Ravenclaw girl..." I said teasingly. He blushed slightly. "She is just a friend," He said and looked away. "Right, you fancy her? don't you?" Fred asked. "Maybe, it does not matter," George said. "OOH~! George fancies someone! What about you dear Freddie? Who is the lucky one?" I asked and laughed. Fred went all red. "No one," He said. "Oh come on tell me! Just her house at least!" I said and started poking him. "Slytherin," He said. 

"See! See! Slytherin are not that bad! I need to find her! I need the names" I said and stood up. "George wants to help me find out?" I said. "I already know..." he said. I acted hurt. "And you- you didn't tell me?!" I  said as I acted like I was shot in my chest and lied down. "I am dying. My own best friend had become a traitor" I said while making weird noises like I was dying. 

"Get up from the floor dumbass," Fred said. I looked at him. "Or what will you do?" I said and stuck my tongue out. He stood up and picked me up throwing me on a sofa. "That is rude! Trowing someone on something! Next time find a bed at least!" I said and laughed. I saw that Fred was red in the face again. "I did not mean it that way!" I said and stood up. "Pervert..." I said and shook my head. 

The next weeks went by quickly. George has been a lot more away, talking with that girl. I was still trying to find the Slytherin girl. It was kind of irritating to only know her house. I did not catch Fred talking to anyone else than Angelica some times. 

I was walking from the Gryffindor common room to Slytherin when I saw a group of people standing in one place. I wasn't interested until I saw the golden trio walking away with a teacher. Why is it always those three? I walked to see what was happening. That is when I saw the writing that was written with blood. I thought that I will blackout when I saw that. This was no good. 

I found Fred and George. "What is up? Where is the trio?" Fred asked. "They have been dragged away with a teacher. There was writing in blood on a wall..." I said and looked down. "What did it say?" George said. "The chamber of secrets has been opened. Enemies of hair, beware" I said. "What does that mean?" Fred said. "I need to find Al," George said and started speed walking. "I will be back soon," He said as he went. 

"I need to go back to Slytherin common room probably," I said. "No, you will come with me," Fre said and started dragging you to Gryfindor common room. "Fred, They know that I am not a Gryffindor," I said. He stopped and looked at me. He took his wand out and made my clothes into Gryffindor clothes. "I am not letting you go for now," He said and started going to Gryffindor common room again. I followed him knowing that he will win. 

We walked into the common room. There was a lot of Gryffindors whispering and talking about what happened. Fred dragged me into a corner. "I will sneak you upstairs okay?" He said and I nodded. We walked to the stairs. He has covered my body so no one sees that I am going to the boy's rooms. He picked me up and started running up the stairs. 

When he was not seen downstairs, he stopped running. "I'm sorry, I probably weight a lot," I said and fiddles with my thumbs. "No, you are like a feather," he said. Soon we were in his room. His roommate was there but he was used to seeing me there. The green paint from my prank was still a little on the bed frames.