13. G+A

"It's okay," I said and laughed. Fred was on his feet and on the other side of the room. His cheeks were all red. "Ey, Fred go and fix your morning wood, not everyone wants to be flashed," George said teasing him even more. Fred's cheeks went even in a deeper shade of red and we walked out of the room. I was laughing my ass off. "You should have seen his face when he realized what he was doing," I said and we were laughing together. "I wish," He said. 

I stood up. "Okay, I will go and change and then go to Slytherin common room. I need to change into clean clothes... see you at breakfast?" I asked. "Of course, and if you are not there-" I cut him off. "I will be there, promise," I said and walked out with my clothes. I did not change back. I would give Freds his clothes back soon when I washed them. I walked to the Slytherin common room. Giving yet again the paintings and ghost a good laugh when they saw me with my sleep hair, red shorts and oversides red shirts. 

I changed and took a shower. I walked to breakfast and sat down beside Fred. "Good morning," I said. "Good morning," he said in an almost a whisper. "Don't be embarrassed, I didn't notice your boner until George said that it was there," I said and I and George laughed. Fred went red. 

"What is a boner?" Hermione asked. My eyes went into a horrified "Oh no" knowing that I will be the one needing to give her... the talk... The twins started laughing when she said that. "Um... I will explain to you that later okay?" I said and she nodded and went off eating her breakfast like she did not ask what she did. Poor second-grade child... it will get the talk from me and the twins. 

When we were done with breakfast I and twins went into class. "I don't want to have transfiguration today" Fred whined. "Too bad... you don't have a choice," I said. "I could always explode a stink bomb in the classroom so we won't have the class!" Fred said. "You genius!" George said and they run to the classroom before I could say something. I waited outside the class. McGonagall was gonna go in but I stopped her. "I would rather not," I said and right after I said that the twins came out running and the whole classroom stank like rotten eggs. "Were you a part of this ms. Peterson?" McGonagall asked. "If I was, I would let you go in... so no... I found it rather a dumb idea and I will definitely wack them in the heads, so may I be excused to do that?" I said. "How you talk amazes me sometimes... and yes, and please tell Weasley twins that they got detection for a week with me after my classes," McGonagall said and I nodded and walked away. 

I found them beside the lake. I hit them as hard as I could. "Ow!" They both said as rubbed their back heads. "You two got detection with McGonagall for the next week after every class that she has," I said and sat down between them. "It was a good idea tho, but do it for potion next time please," I said and they laughed. "Well, at least I have some time to read," I said and pulled out my book. Both of them groaned. "You know this from before, no reading beside us!" George said and Fred pulled the book away from me. "Give it back, Fredrick Weasley," I said. He looked at me, slightly scared as I called his name. I cracked my smile but tried to give him the best poker face. 

"Come and get it then," He said and stood up and started walking away watching me. I stood up and started running after him. When he saw that I running, he started running away, poor George was forgotten. Fred stopped running and lifted the book high up. "I give it back after you answer me a question!" Fred said as I tried to grab the book. I huffed my cheeks. "Alright, go on and ask me," I said and crossed my arms. 

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" he said scratching his neck with the other hand. I felt the blush creep up from my neck to cheeks. "Yes..." I said in almost whisper, but I knew he heard me. "Tomorrow, after classes, besides the secret way to Hogsmeade?" He said. I nodded. He gave my book back and we walked back to the spot we thought George would be, but he wasn't. "Do you think, he is with the girl?" I asked and looked at Fred with a smirk. I knew he was thinking the same as me. "Let us prank them," We said at the same time. 

We knew what we would do. We found some fireworks. "You know her name right?" I asked Fred and he nodded. "Okay, so we need to..." We started talking about the prank and started making fireworks to explode in a fun way. When we were done we found out the map. "Look, they are beside potion class..." I said. Fred and I started walking and we were close to the potion class we started sneaking so George or the girl would not see us. We set the fireworks off. It flew beside them. The fireworks formed a heart and in it stood two names: George + Alice. Both of them went red. George saw looked around and found us. I and Fred started running away laughing. I saw the room of requirement appear. I pulled Fred in and we sat down while laughing. 

There was fire whiskey on the table and snacks. "It's not mine," Fred said. "Yeah, I think the room made it be here..." I said. I saw some glasses on a shelf. I took two glasses. I paired some in. "What are we cheering for?" I asked. "I am cheering for the date tomorrow," Fred said and I laughed.