19. Lake trip

I and the twins walked to a lake to swim in. The colour of blue faded away a little, but Ron's blond hair would stay blond. The twins did some pranks on me too for the last two days but mostly Ron, because of how "he" dyed their hair. I and Charlie had fun watching them argue about who did it and they still thought it was Ron. I had a sundress with long sleeves on. Fred liked the dress but he did not like the sleeves because he knew that it would probably not have sleeves if my scars weren't there. 

We were finally by the lake. The guys jumped in as fast as they could. Stripping from their t-shirts and jumping in while I put the blanket down and got everything set up. I took some food and drinks, I managed to get a firewhiskey too but it was for later when we finished swimming. I took off my dress and jumped into the water. It was cold but after a while, my body started to get used to it and the water had a nice temperature. I knew that the twins could see my scars but I didn't care, they were the only persons I didn't care to show my scars off to. 

I splashed some water at the twins. They looked at me with the stare that said "its a war" and the two of them went against me. Which was not fair since two on one, and I was much smaller than them. They won as I turned my back on them and tried to gasp some air. They stopped kinda worried but they stopped as I went underwater and started swimming away from them. I got hungry so I went up on land and took a sandwich out. Soon enough the two red-haired boys joined me and ate all of the food. As they were eating I went back into the water, it had a nice temperature as I was swimming peacefully. I started flooding a little on water and relaxing before George and Fred jumped into the water making it splash everywhere. 

"Do you know who dyes our hair, because we feel like Ron is telling the truth?" Fred said and I laughed under my breath as I shook my head to no. They caught on and glared at me. They started swimming to me fast and I tried to get away but my small feet didn't manage to swim fast enough to get away. They started to tickle me as I was in the water. My legs tried to kick them away but it ended up with my head under the water. Fred quickly got me up from the water as I still was trying to catch a breath after laughing hard. 

I didn't move my feet and Fred holds me against him that I would not drown. I put my head on his shoulder as I managed to catch my breath and laugh. "It was kind of funny, even Charlie was in it," I said and laughed a breathless laugh. "It is rude to lie to people missie," George said and I reattached myself from Fred and swan to the land. "Maybe," I said as I got onto land. I lied down on the blanket and took some juice out. I drank some as the twins got onto land too. They sat beside me. I handed George first juice as he sat down first. he took it and drank and gave it after to Fred. I reached to my bag and pulled out a firewhiskey. The twins whistled as they saw it. "But!" I said before they could take it. "No swimming after drinking" I added and they nodded. 

We talked and drank the fire whiskey. "I remember when I was like 10 and I was so mad that I could not cut my hair shorter and my hair started falling out, not like out but it was like they were cut off. The workers got so scared of me and send me to my room for a week, they didn't fin dit surprising that I was not a human" I said and we laughed. "I mean we are human just a different kind, there is the non-witchy type of human; muggles and there are a witchy type of humans; us," George said and I nodded. "Well you can say that, I mean we look exactly like Muggles," I said as I landed my head on Fred shoulder. I stopped doing that with George as he was talking phase with someone and it would be weird. 

The sun started going down. I shined and said "We should get back". The twins nodded and we got our stuff together. I put my dress back on and we walked back to the Weasley house. A weirdly shaped house which was the place the could be the dictionary example of home. We walked and pushed each other around till Fred decided to pick me up bridal style and run away from George. We laughed as he did so. I wrapped my arms around his neck not to fall, soon enough were we beside the Weasley house and Ginny was taking pictures of me and Fred as we just laughed and did not care. George came behind us smiling and laughing, we walked in and ate dinner as we skipped the normal dinner time. 

Ginny gave me one of the ten pictures. I was in Fred arms as we laughed together and looked extremely like a couple. I thanked her and took the picture. I could start a collection of pictures that people take of me and Fred soon. We were really tired after dinner and went to bed. As I woke up and went to a mirror, I run after those two now blue-haired twins around the house because now my hair was ginger.