18. Hair dye

"So, you're the picture girl," Charlie said sitting in front of me. My cheeks went red as he mentions the picture. So now I am known as the Picture girl? "Huh, I thought that my brothers will get old together and never get marry, if anything, marry each other," He said and laughed a little while eating his food. I did not know how to answer. To be honest it would not surprise me if they really got married to each other. 

"So tell me a little about yourself," Charli said. "Well, I am in the same year as the twins, my house is Slytherin, I am an orphan and I like books?" I said, not knowing if it was enough. "Slytherin? I would never have guessed, I would say Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, anyways tell me more, I need to know what my brother's girlfriend likes" He said while doing a hand movement that says go on.  "Fred is not my Boyfriend, and I like books as I said, I like the colour of lavender, it really pretty, and Yellow. I like yellow roses, I don't really like roses that much, but yellow ones are just so beautiful, I like to sit down in an empty room with books and tea just to relax, although running around and giving lectures to those two red-haired dumb asses, its rather funny after I am done and they stand there like they just got a lecture from their mother..." I said blushing at the beginning but ending with a laugh. 

"Huh- what music do you like?" He asked while taking some more food. "Eh, I enjoy muggle music like Rock," I said and shrugged. He nodded and we went on eating. Fred and George were planning something, I could see that after how little they said at dinner. I watched them carefully when I was not talking to anyone. I had a feeling that Ron will have pink hair soon or don't have hair at all. They were looking at Ron a little too much. We finished eating and I tried to help Molly with the dishes but she didn't allow me. 

I walked to the twins upstairs, they were sitting on their beds talking. I closed the door and looked at them. They stopped talking when they saw me. "What is up?" I said and sat down on the mattress between the two beds. "Nothing," They said and tried to make it seem like it. "If you will dye Ron's hair, make it Green," I said and lied down on the mattress. "Well, we thought about-" I cut George off. "I knew it!" I said and laughed. "Pink" George finished. "Too close to ginger, make him blonde," I said while fiddling with my thumbs. 

"That is a good idea," Fred said and I nodded. "Of course it is, you got it from me," I said with a fake attitude.  We laughed and started talking about other stuff. It was 9 pm when I started feeling tired. I went to the bathroom and changed into pyjamas. I fell asleep as the twins were planning on going to Ron soon and dying his hair blond. 

I woke up and sat for a little in the bed looking around. The twins were still sleeping, they snored a little which I laughed at. I decided to dye their hair blue. I found a dye in their closet and walked to them. I started to dye their hair, it was not a muggle hair dye which I was thankful for. When I was done I put on my clothes and went down to get a coffee. Charlie in the kitchen drinking coffee too. "Good morning," I said and he looked up at me. "Good morning, sleep well? I am surprised that you don't look different because of the twins" He said. "Yes, I slept good, and I am surprised myself. Besides I thought that they can get a small makeover" I said and found a cup. Charlie laughed and shook his head. "They can get a little of their own medicine sometimes," Charlie said as I poured myself some coffee. I sat across him and looked at the paper he was reading. Dragons... of course, I been told that Charlie works with them. "Yeah, they dyed Ron's hair blond so," I said and took a sip. 

Soon enough Ron came down fussing over his Blond hair. "Where are they?" He asked me sternly. I shrugged and drank my coffee. "I swear if-" Molly cut him off. "It is not nice to threaten a girl Ron!" She said and hit the back off his head. I and Charlie laughed under our breath as Molly did so. "What did you do to your hair?!" She screamed as she noticed his blond hair. "It was not me! It was Fred and George!" He screamed trying not to be hit again. "These two gonna make me crazy," Molly said and then Fred and George came down running over to Ron. 

"What did you do?!" They screamed. Ron looked at their blue hair. "It was not me!" He said looking kind of scared. The twins looked at me. I shrugged like I did not know who it was. "Charlie-" Charlie cut them off. "I don't know either who it was," He said and shrugged. I took a sip of my coffee. "Ron" They both looked at him and they started running after him. I and Charlie burst in laughter as they were gone. "Thank you," I said and as we laughed. "No problem," He said. 

"You all are I trouble!" I could hear Molly scream at them in the other room and I and Charlie started laughing even more. "What's going on?" Percey said as he walked downstairs. "The twins and Ron have different hair colours," Charlie said to Percey. Percey huffed his cheeks. "This year when I will be the head boy and see them doing-" Percey went off talking about his new position: Headboy and how he won't tolerate the twin's pranks. Ron walked into the room and looked at me. He glared at me as he went up stairs.