20. First date

My hair was ginger and the dye would not go off. I was mad at Fred and George and ignored them for an hour. They took pictures of me as I was sitting and reading while ignoring them. It went soon over. Fred and George were doing something while I saw reading inside, they did not let me go with them. Fred walked in and sat beside me. "I'm taking you on a date, be ready in an hour," He said and walked out leaving me dumbfounded. Soon enough Ginny came in. "I am helping you, Fred send me to get your ready," She said and smirked. She did a little makeup and did my hair. She dutch braided it, when she finished she found a dress. The dress was yellow with long sleeves, it stopped at my knees and has a cleavage. She put a yellow butterfly pin in my hair too. "Were done?" She said and I walked to the mirror. 

I looked pretty. I looked at Ginny and hugged her. "Thank you," I said and released her. "No problem and I want pictures," She said as she gave me a red purse which probably had a camera in it. I nodded. "Oh, I almost forgot perfume, Fred liked the smell of strawberries..." She said as she sprayed some strawberry perfume on me. "Thanks for the tip I guess," I said and she nodded. There was a knock at the door. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and opened the door. Fred looked at me and smiled softly. "You looked beautiful," He said and I blushed. "Thank you," I said as he took my hand and started leading me out of the house. 

I didn't know where we were going and what we will do. We were walked for a while to the lake when I saw lights and blanket beside the lake. Candles were spread all over the place. I gasped as it looked beautiful. I run to the place letting his hand go. It was amazing, there was food and muggle wine. I looked back to see Fred going to me smiling. "This is amazing," I said as I could not stop smiling. "Charlie helped me a little..." He said and rubbed his neck. 

We sat down and I looked around. The lake was small and the light was all around it. "Ginny put you into a swimming suit right?" He said and I looked at him. "No, she did not," I said and laughed. "Well, it's fine, I can just swim in my underwear," I said and laughed as he blushed. "I told her to-" I cut him off. "I know you did, but it's Ginny..." I said and he nodded knowing that she probably did it on purpose. He took two wine glasses out of the basket. He set them down and took the wine opening it. He poured wine into the glasses and I took one. 

It started to get dark as we ate and drank the win. We talked and laughed, having a good time. "Let us go swimming," I said and looked at the lake. I stood up and took my dress off and shoes. I looked at Fred who was blushing but was taking his clothes off too. The only difference was that he had a swimming suit. I dived into the water and so did Fred right after me. I splashed some water at him giggling. He laughed and splashed some back, but soon enough we stopped as we started at each other. He swam closer to me, pulling into him by my waist as our legs moving in sync to keep us from not drowning. His eyes were so beautiful. "Olive..." He said and I hummed that he should go on. 

"Will you be mine?" He asked. My cheeks went red. "Yes," I said in almost a whisper. He looked down at my lips. I leaned in making my lips touch his and there I was, kissing Fred Weasley. My first kiss, under the stars, as we swam in a lake with candles around it. Soon enough our moment was ruined by a camera flash. We pulled away. "You used flashlight?!" I heard someone whisper yell. "Come out!" I said kinda angry as the perfect moment was ruined. Four figures walked out from the tall grass. Ginny, Ron, George and Charlie. 

I glared at them. "Really? nothing better to do" I said as I started swimming to the land. I was about to get up when Fred shouted to Ron and Charlie. "You two! Turn around" He screamed. I forgot I was in my underwear. They turned around as I got out. Fred got out and handed me a towel to dry off with. I thanked him and took it. I dried off quickly and took my dress on. I and Fred walked back in the kinda moody mood. I was kinda sad that my moment got ruined and Fred was just straight up mad at them. 

We walked into the room, George was still not there. "I'm sorry..." He said and rubbed his neck. I shook my head to no and said: "Don't be, it was not your fault". His hand slipped around my waist. He started kissing me again. I kissed him back wrapping my hands around his neck. I tiptoed but he still needed to lean down to kiss me. The door opened and George gagged as we locked the door walking back out. I pulled away and put my head on Fred's chest and laughing.