17. Weasley's house

"Please, can I go? Just for a week?" I said. The orphan worker looking at me. "Okay! Okay! Just stop please, I want to talk to the mom first!" She said as I been begging for an hour and disturbing her reading. "Thank you!" I said and run to my room. I started writing a letter and let the owl take it. I knew that Mrs Weasley should be here soon. I wrote the address and room number so she knows. It took an hour before Molly was in my room with a pop. I stood up from my bed and put the book down. "Oh, hello my dear! Where is the lady I should talk to?" She asked. "Hello, um let me lead you to her," I said and she nodded. I opened to door and walked to the office the workers had. 

"Ms Blackwood?" I say. "Yes, come in," I said and I walked in. Molly behind me. Soon enough Molly was talking with the worker. I could see that Molly was trying to make a good impression on the worker. Soon enough the worker said my name. I walked to them. "You can sleep in the Weasley house, only for a week," She said. "Thank you!" I said and my smile became bigger. "No problem and go pack your stuff," She said and I nodded. I and Molly got back to my room. I packed my stuff as Molly asked me questions and I answered. 

Soon enough I was done. "ready?" She asked. "Ready," I said. "Alight did you do any type of wizard transportation?" Molly asked. "No," I said and looked down at feet. "Alright, just take my hand and I will transport us okay?" She said and put her hand put for me to take. I nod and take her hand in mine. Soon enough we were gone with a pop. I opened my eyes, and I was in a hose. People running around. I saw Ginny run after Fred. 

George saw me and walked over. "hello, my brother is being chased by a crazy woman," He said and pulled me into a hug. I hug him back. I see Ron walking down. I pull him into a hug and ruffle his hair. "Why are you here?" He asked. "Ron! That is rude to say" Molly screamed from the kitchen. "I am gonna sleep here," I said and laughed at the face Ron made as his mother screamed. 

Fred was running downstairs and stopped making his sister run into him. He walked over to me and hugs me. I hug him back, and he lifts me off the floor and spins me around. "You are here!" He said and pulled away, still holding my waist. I nod and laugh as his smile is purest I ever have seen. George clears his throat making us pull away. Both of us red and looking down at our feet. "Oh, here is something," George said and gave me a picture. I look at it, it was me and Fred saying goodbye while he was kissing my forehead. I smiled as I went red. "I hate you" I mutter with a smile. "Glad in you too Ol," George said and laughed.  

I put the picture in my purse and punch George slightly. "Show me, where I will be sleeping peasant," I said and laughed. "This way, Madam," They both said and showed me to way to the staircase.  I walked upstairs and waited for the twins a little. They spend a door. There were two beds and a mattress lying on the floor. "I spouse that these two beds are for me," I said with my most lady-like voice. "Yes, of course, madam" Fred said. We started laughing and sat on the beds. 

"So, what did you two do?" I asked.  "Well, fun stuff" George began. They started talking to me about pranks they pulled off in the summer. After some time I started to get tried and lied my head on George's shoulder. "Go and sleep on your boyfriend, sleepyhead," George said and laughed. "He.. is not my boyfriend," I said as I put my head on Fred this time. He pulled me closer. "Take a nap, dinner will be in an hour so, you have time," Fred said and brushed the hair out of my face and behind my ear. "Okay, I will go before I puke," George said and did a gaging sound. I rolled my eyes mentally and just shrugged. 

I could hear the door open and close. "Want to lie down?" Fred asked, his voice softer than before. I nodded and opened my eyes. I slid down and lied my head on Fred stomach area and put my hand around him. I felt that Fred put blankets on us and just cuddled more into him. He started playing with my hair and I was soon asleep on Fred while he played with my hair. 

I woke up by Fred slightly shaking me. I whined and opened my eyes. "We need to eat and then you can go back to sleeping okay?" Fred said and I nodded. We stood up and went downstairs. We sat down beside George and I just realized how full the house was. The table was super long and people sat all around it. I knew that they were a big family... but didn't think that this big.