23. New school year

I started running and soon enough went through a wall. I opened my eyes and walked to the train. I saw the Weasley family and waved. I walked over and smiled. "Hello," I said and took Fred hand in mine. "Oh, hi dear. How have you been?" Molly asked. "I'm been good, thank you," I said and smiled to her. "We will go now mum," George said. "Oh, goodbye," She said and hugged both of them. "And you dear, have a great year," She said and hugged me. "Thank you," I said. We said goodbye and walked on the train. 

We sat in an empty compartment. "How have you guys been?" I asked as I put my truck on the shelf. "Good," They said together. "Well, that's good," I said and laughed. The door opened and Alice walked in. "HI!" I said and hugged her. "How have you been?" I asked and she laughed. "Hi, I been good, how have you been? Your hair looks great by the way!" She said. We sat down. "I been great and thank you, I have some news too," I said and blushed. "oh my merlin tell me," She said exactly. "I and Fred are together," I said and she squealed and hugged me. "Yes! I waited for this since I saw you two!" She said and I laughed. 

I almost forgot that Fred and George were there until Alice turned to them. "Hi!" She said. "Hello," They said together. "Good to see you again guys," She said and they nodded. "Of course, we are so hot you can't keep away," They said and I laughed. She rolled her eyes. "You two, sometimes-" 

We walked to the great hall. We went each our way. The usual talk came, a new dada teacher; Professor Lupin. He looked familiar but I didn't know him so I just let it go. The first years for sorted and I cheered loudly when a Slytherin came looking at the twins and basically screaming in their face. Although they did the same. Dumbledore started talking again. Sirius Black has escaped. I looked at Alice who looked uncomfortable as everyone was staring at her like it was her fault.  

She went off as quickly as she could. I cursed under my breath and followed her. She was sitting in one of the secret tunnels. I sat beside her. "People are stupid, don't let them get into you. I know that you are not helping him-" She cut me off. "He is after Harry Potter... what about me? does he even remember me?" She said. "I don't know," I said honestly... and she put her head on my shoulder. "It will be fine," I said as I put my head on hers. 

We sat there in silence for half an hour until she yawned. "We should go to sleep," I said and she nodded. We went out and headed each our way. I walked to my room and changed. Then I went to sleep. I woke up, took a shower and walked down to eat breakfast. I sat Beside Fred and Goerge. The Gryffindor table used to see me there. "Good morning," I said as I sat down. "Good morning," Fred and George said. The trio said good morning too. I saw Alice walk in and I waved her over. She walked in. I scooted more to Fred that she can sit between me and George. 

"From now on, you are eating breakfast with us," I said and grinned at her. "Um, I don't think I have a choice," She said and laughed. "No, you do not," I said and ate my breakfast. I talked with Hermione about her summer and how excited she is to learn more. She was talking about her classed and how many she has. I just nodded and commented from time to time. She soon walked away with Ron and Harry to their first class, not wanting to be late. I looked at Alice as we had our first class together. It was sad that our first class was not with Gryfindor like always but at least I had Alice. "Let's go?" I asked and she nodded. We walked to the potion class. We sat beside each other and talked till Snape begun with the class. 

The third class was the first class with Gryfindor. We had a defence against the dark arts class together. I walked to the class finding Fred and George already inside. I sat behind them. The class began. We had this stuff before but never practised it. Boggard was not so fun to practice. I did not want to practice on it. 

Fred and George were before me. Turning their fears into ridiculous creatures. Then it was my turn. I looked at the Boggart as it started changing its shape. Old orphan worker, with a cigarette in her hand. She came closer to me, I was petrified. The cigarette making contact with my skin. Putting it out in my skin. I could feel panic taking over every inch of my body, but I could not move. Tears streamed down my cheeks as the bograt was put into the closet again. Fred and George dragged me away. We walked out of the class. I could feel my skin burning. It was always one, and then another one, it never ended. 

I snapped out of it when Fred started panicking. I wiped my tears. "I'm fine," I said and shot them a smiled. "Olive, you don't call that fine. You were not responding for a long time to anything" George said and pinched his nose. Fred hugged me almost in revile. "Guys, It was nothing, just a small memory, I am fine," I said and smiled. "A memory you say?" Fred said. I said too much, oh boy too much. "So, that-" George began but I cut him off. I knew they won't let me go. "Yes, now can we not talk about it?" I asked and they nodded. I could see the worry in their eyes but I just smiled. It was years ago, I just suppressed it, I tried to forget.