Chapter17

Camila gulped and attempted to advert her eyes away from the beauty stood teasingly before her, however it seemed to her that they are glued and unable to look away. Her girlfriend noticed this, her green eyes darkening playfully whilst biting at her lip in anticipation for the reaction she craves for.

The younger girl can see through the teasing smirk plastering tauntingly on Lauren's mouth and knows that she has gotten herself into something agonisingly painful by messing with Lauren's hormones.

Lauren walks closer towards the practically drooling girl and both girls are thankful now that Logan has moved into his nursery so they have their room back to themselves. Brown eyes waver slightly at the sight of lust and pure hunger dripping from the green ones and Camila can't stop herself from reaching out to forcefully pull Lauren closer.

She immediately regrets her forwardness when Lauren chuckles lowly and tilts her head to the side whilst gently moving Camila's hands from the grip on her loose shirt. "No no, no touching." She whispers and Camila's entire body vibrates in response to the sexual and husky tone laced heavily in Lauren's voice.

Her stomach tightens and a lump forms in her neck when Lauren settles herself onto her lap and wraps her arms around her neck. She smirks again and Camila wants nothing more than to fucking slap that smirk from her teasingly close plump lips.

Lauren inches her face closer to her girlfriend and presses her lips against every exposed skin on Camila's flushed face, intentionally skipping her mouth. Camila groans in frustration and Lauren almost laughs at the painful look on her face. "What do you Camila? You want me to kiss you?" She asks and Camila thinks Lauren is enjoying this way more than she should be.

Camila nods her head, staying silent in fear of saying the wrong thing which will possibly cause Lauren not to kiss her.

Lauren smiles and decides to put Camila out of her misery slightly, finally attaching their lips together in a much needed kiss. Both of them cave into one another immediately and their mouths clash fiercely together.

However as Camila begs for the entrances she wishes to gain to Lauren's mouth, the older girl pulls away and raises her eyebrows at her. Camila's bottom lip unconsciously pouts out and Lauren takes it between her teeth, nibbling on it gently before releasing it with a barely audible popping sound. "Can you fucking stop it yet? I've learnt my lesson." Camila speaks for the first time and Lauren can hear the utter desperation that is held in her pleading and weak voice.

Lauren shakes her head to the side. "No baby, I'm just getting started. I'm going to touch you ok? And you're not going to touch me and you're not going to make a noise. Do you understand me Karla?" Her voice is low and her fingers are teasingly trailing across the exposed tan skin of her stomach.

Camila shivers at her delicate touch and nods her head, slightly regretting it moments later when Lauren laughs and silently strips her from her clothes to leave her in only her underwear. She closes her eyes when Lauren stares at her body and her heart increases in size at the feeling of soft lips suddenly pressed against her neck.

The kisses cause her to moan inaudibly and her lips tremble as she attempts to suppress any sounds wishing to escape her. Lauren's lips stay attached to her, covering her neck and jawline in heated open mouthed kisses and occasionally sucking the delicious skin.

Her hips jerk up, searching for some kind of release for her risen needs. "Lauren ple- ouch!" She hisses when Lauren bites her, lifting her gaze to send her a warning look.

Camila rolls her eyes at her. "I said don't fucking speak. But since I see that not so little glint of horniness in your eyes I will give you something special." She whispers and Camila sighs in relief at her words, her entire body wanting Lauren to just do something. Moments later she feels Lauren move her fingers down her stomach and she already knows what is coming to her.

A lazy smile of excitement washes across her features and Camila spreads her legs to make it easier for her girlfriend to access the needed area of her body.

Lauren wastes no time, her own body craving for some kind of action. She ignores the almost painful throbbing of her member and concentrates on moving her finger up and down Camila's slit. The younger girl's breath hitches noticeably and Lauren smiles proudly at the effect she has on her.

"Just do it Lauren fuck!" She almost yells and before Lauren has chance to grant her wish to be true, a cry is heard from the baby monitor placed beside the bed. Both girls groan loudly at the interruption.

"And Logan needs feeding. Later Camz." Lauren kisses Camila on her lips as she wipes her hands and stands up, shaking her hips to the side in amusement as she walks out of the room to get her son. She giggles when she sees him staring back at her with a smile on his face. "Perfect timing Logan." She says sarcastically and reaches for her son, trying to ignore what had just happened for the moment and the fact that Camila is probably planning her revenge right now.