Chapter 1

Y/N POV

The morning every morning... It's the same thing over and over again.

It's 8:00 A.M and here we go, the loud annoying beep of my alarm clock letting me know that it's time to roll out of bed. As I wake up, slowly taking the blanket off of me and enjoying every last moment of relaxation simultaneously, I rub away the last bit of sleep from my eyes. I get up and feel the warmth of the carpet on my room floor slide against my bare feet.

Dear God… Do I wish I could wake up like this.

Instead, I was held captive in a dark compartment with no windows, no blankets and not even a bed.

I use all my remaining strength to stretch my arms up in the air as I hear the "knack" sound. I've always hated that.

Then I gradually get up from the ground and walk over to the door.

I reached to grab the knob as I hesitated.

"It's another normal day-"

"YYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNN!"

"Eep!" I squealed. That was my uncle, of course. What does he want?

I took a few steps back, aware that he's coming due to the loud noise booming from the staircase. Uncle busted through the door while I stood there, not knowing why he's throwing a tantrum now.

"Uncle..."

"Don't 'Uncle' me! What are you still doing here undressed, bastard?! You've gotta hurry up and go to school, you piece of shit!"

"• • •"

It just occurred to me. I've been standing here in my room undressed with stinky breath and messed up hair.

It's not like I go to school differently.

I was always aware of the fact that school begins in 20 minutes. I just wasn't in the mood today.

Like everyday.

A/N: In Japan, school starts at 8:25. (According to My hero Academia) That's when their short homeroom begins. I'm just gonna use that timetable. Here:

"Don't just remain silent, go!"

Uncle didn't encourage me into hurrying up for school at all, so I stood there.

I felt my head drop facing the ground.

"What's the use anyway? My grades are sinking, I get nothing to eat every day as I live on trash… It's no us-"

"GET. GOING." he murmured and held a knife up to my neck.

Why did he want me out of the house so badly? Even on weekends, I spend the whole day outside.

He's probably bating the mastur or something like that.

I don't have any valid evidence, but that's what I think.