Chapter 19

"OHH YES, FUCK ME!"

It felt like my heart stopped, the sweat ran down my forehead.

My breathing got heavier as I took a few steps back from the entrance.

Luckily for me, I maintained my balance.

What the-

There's someone else in the room?!?

----

Y/N POV

"You thought something dirty, am I right? But it was just a tape that had reset itself, I put it there before I left to the casino. I'll be back by dawn so don't do anything stupid, bitch," I read the letter I found lying on his bed after I had grabbed the courage to enter whatever was happening here BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE NOTHING!!!

GRRRRRR!!!

I blushed furiously as my fists knuckled up.

I crumbled the note and threw it to the direction of the bin.

I couldn't stop huffing and puffing.

Since when did he get so funny?

Since when did he think he's funny?

What was with the watermelon he had set up?

I posed with both my legs a good meter away from each other as I swiped my head up in the air, my fists stayed clenched.

"UNCLE!!!!!!"

---

Third Person POV

A new week has begun and everyone started to go to school again.

Some arrived late, despite their behavior and some arrived early, pretty early if I do say so myself.

Like a teenage exorcist that told his brother to take care of their sister as he left, despite the time.

He had something important to take care of as he entered the building into an empty classroom.

And that something was probably a long conversation about exorcism, but he and his brother weren't in that alone.

They weren't the only exorcists in that school.

"--And he had some serious injuries from a supernatural that he managed to sustain. Oh, and he's my Otouto, that's why we look alike, " Teru sighed, " but I don't think he's listening to me anytime I tell him to exorcise the apparitions. He's still a kid so I shouldn't expect something big from him, but then again…"

He was alone in the other building with a female that he referred to as Fujiwara.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that? It's Asotama for you!"

Teru leaned against the wall's front and tilted his head while raising a hand and clawing its fingers.

"But Fujiwara is your real surname, why change it when it means something to the exorcist clan?" Kou's Onii asked, full of curiosity.

"Well…" Tsuki shied around, "PEOPLE WOULD NOTICE IT'S AN EXORCIST THING SO I GO BY ASOTAMA, NOT FUJIWARA!!"

She leaned in his direction and knuckled her fists while she screamed at her elder.

Teru sighed.

"You're still so stubborn…" he laid a hand on his face and made it run down like he usually does, "What about that 'Tsukasa' you keep talking about? Got anything done, yet?"